𝐱- 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Keefe Sencen was trouble.

That was something that Sophie knew for a fact. No matter how many times she had tried to get him out of trouble, he would not only find another way to get back in it but also managed to drag her down with him.

The boy was like a magnet to all things bad, and he just couldn't seem to help himself this time when he claimed that he had the most brilliant idea of bombarding Dame Alinas newly remodeled office with stink bombs, that instantly triggered the minute the woman took a step into her office.

Not to mention the fact that these bombs not only had a foul smell but also let out splatters of paint.

Unfortunately, Sophie had been at the wrong place at the wrong time, leading the harsh principal to believe that she had played a part in Keefe's scheming. Sophie had shot down the idea as soon as it had been demanded, but it didn't seem to be enough to persuade Dame Alina considering the two had it out for each other from the start.

And that's how she was currently being lead down the long marble pristine stairs, with the only sound being the clicking of Alinas, shiny, ruby-encrusted, heels on the glittering, too clean, floor as the two descended. It might have all been in her head, but it appeared to Sophie that the farther they got, the dimmer the staircase got.

  Sandor decided against accompanying her to the dreaded detention room claiming he could vary well protect his charge from a safe distance.

Sophie couldn't really blame her goblin friend as she reached the room, the putrid musty smell invading her senses, certainly not the best smell in the world. She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to know what was causing such a smell.

Dame Alinas grin was downright gleeful as she motioned for Sophie to proceed and then abruptly swiveled on her heel, swishing her cape along with her elaborate dress as she began to make her way back up.

Sophie tentatively pushed open the heavy wood door revealing a poorly lit, but still enough light from a small window, to scan the large open space.  

Desks were scattered around the room and a mentor's table was at the front of the class. The room clearly wasn't used very often, Sophie deducted from the amount of dust and the lack of- anything really.

The only exception being a familiar smirking blonde boy seated in a desk towards the front. He seemed as if he had nowhere better to be at the moment, casually leaned back, feet placed on the desk, with his hands propping his head up from behind.

At the sight of her starting towards him and eventually plopping herself in the chair next to him, Keefe's smirk grew, twisting his handsome features into something even more charming.

"So what are you in for?"

Sophie couldn't help but smack him on the chest, her glare coming off as playful when it didn't fully reach her eyes.

"Well, I'm here cause my idiot boyfriend couldn't resist landing himself a date with detention and in the process getting me involved too."

Keefe leaned in so that their noses were practically touching. There was a fire blazing in his unwavering, dazzling eyes as he purred,

"Hmm, it sounds to me like this, might I add devilishly handsome boyfriend of yours is quite the trouble maker."

"Oh he definitely has a knack for it, but it's one of the many things I love about him, even if I don't approve of being caught in the ordeal."

Sophie kept herself calm and composed, completely used to Keefe's charm by now and cooly replied to his remark. She pushed his messy blonde locks back as she ran a hand threw his hair, all the while returning his fierce gaze.