14

We didn't break the kiss and then one thing led to the next, and then the next thing i know we are laying next to each other, naked catching our breath. I definitely did not expect that to happen, but I definitely did not regret it one single bit.

I laid my head on Jaden's chest and he wrapped his arm around me. It felt so nice to be like this with him.

"Ellie?"

I looked up at him, "Yeah?"

He smiled looking at me, "Will you go on a date with me?"

I smiled more, "Hmmm.... let me think about it....ok i thought about it.... yes of course I will go on a date with you Jae."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I can't wait.Be ready by 6. Dress casual."

I smiled, "I can't wait. I better go start getting ready then as it is already 3:00."

He groaned and gave me the puppy dog eyes, "No I want cuddles. Stay here with me please."

I giggled, "I can't Jae, as much as I would love to, but I need to go start getting ready for our date."

I wiggled out of his grip, and grabbed his shirt and slipped it over my head. I felt his eyes watching me, and it gave me butterflies.

"You look better in that shirt than I do, butterfly."

I smiled at the nickname he had given me when we first started hanging out together.

I giggled, "Obviously I do, rockstar." I turned and walked out of his room and down the hall to my room.

After I took a shower, I started getting ready for our date. I couldn't wait to have some time with Jaden away from all the boys, as that never really happened much. I just was so happy that Jaden actually liked me back, and it still didn't feel real to me.

After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my room, and downstairs to find all the boys giving Jaden advice

After I finished getting ready, I walked out of my room, and downstairs to find all the boys giving Jaden advice. I giggled listening to them. I loved these crazy boys more than anything.

"Bro there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about, it's just Ellie," Josh patted Jaden's back. 

Jaden smiled, "Thanks bro I appreciate it." He turned and saw me and his jaw dropped. 

I smiled and blushed, "Take a picture it will last longer rockerstar." 

Anthony laughed, "Ooooo Jaden's in loveeeee!!"

Jaden elbowed Anthony, "Shut up bro!!" 

Athony rubbed his stomach where Jaden elbowed him, "Ouchie." 

I laughed and shook my head.

Bryce walked in, "Before you guys leave I need to have a talk with Jaden."

I rolled my eyes, "Ok fine but don't be an asshole about it and make it fast." I looked at Jaden and noticed he looked extremely nervous, so I mouthed "You'll be fine." 

He smiled and nodded, before following Bryce into the other room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JADEN'S POV

I followed Bryce into the kitchen, I was super nervous for some reason. It was just Bryce and he is my bro, so why was I so nervous to talk to him. "So what did you need to talk to me about bro?"

He sighed, "Jaden, at first I didn't want you anywhere near my sister, as I was afraid of her being hurt again. I can't stand to my little sister hurt like that, she has been through hell and back the past couple of years, but none of that is my place to tell you about. She will open up to you about that when she is ready, but she doesn't really like talking about that time of her life. Anyways Jaden, these past few weeks you have started to gain my trust to be with my sister. She deserves nothing but happiness, and I know that you will do everything you possibly can to make her happy bro. So I guess what I am trying to say is that I would be more than okay with you going out with my sister."

I smiled, "Wow, I seriously cannot thank you enough bro. I would never do anything to hurt her, she makes me so happy. I am so glad that you came around to the idea of us being together. I didn't want to do anything with her until I knew that you were cool with us."

He nodded, "I have mad respect for you bro, and I know that you are good guy for my sister. But I swear to God if you ever hurt her, I will kick your ass so hard." 

I laughed, "I know you will bro, but don't worry I don't plan on ever hurting her."

He laughed, "I know you won't hurt her man. I know you're a good guy, and that is why I am trusting you with my sister."

I couldn't believe Bryce had finally come around to the idea of Ellie and I being together. But only if he knew what went down earlier, he would probably kick my ass so hard. 

He pulled me into a hug and patted my back, "Have fun tonight and be home no later than 12."

I nodded, "Got it."