37

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. "Babe, open the door."

It was Jaden. I couldn't face him, not now. I knew I was fucking his whole life up. I couldn't let that happen. He needed to be set free. That was the right thing to do right?

I sighed, before finally opening the door.

Jaden quickly pulled me into his arms, "What's wrong? What happened?"

I cried into his chest, "Bryce is kicking me out. He's pissed."

I felt Jaden tense up, and I knew he was mad. "That asshole. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Ellie."

I shook my head, "It's not your fault. It's mine. I don't think he wants us together anymore Jae."

Jaden looked down, and his voice cracked as he spoke, "Oh. Well who gives a shit what he wants? It's your life not his. Why does he get a say in anything, when it is your life?"

I looked down, knowing he was right, "I don't know Jae. Clearly he doesn't want me anywhere near him, so why would he want me around any of his friends either?"

He sighed looking at me with tears in his eyes, "Who cares about him? I can't lose you again El."

It broke my heart to see him cry, I cupped his cheeks in my hands, "I can't lose you either Jae. I need you. I can't do this alone."

He kissed my forehead, "You won't be alone, I promise you that."

I knew I needed to let him go, but part of me just couldn't let him go. I needed him. I finally had him, and I knew I couldn't just let him go that easy. I've been through hell and back, and I was finally happy with him.

I smiled looking up at him, "Thank you so much Jae. It really means the world to me that you care so much."

He looked at me confused, "Did you think I wouldn't care?"

I shrugged, "I couldn't help but be scared that you would leave. Hell Jae, your career is just starting to take off, and you are going to go and do big things, and I don't want this to hold you back."

Jae cupped my cheeks in his hands, and made me look up at him, "Listen here El, no matter what I will always be here for you and our child. Nothing is more important than you guys. I will do anything and everything for you guys no matter what. It hurts to even think that you would ever even think I would ever leave you. I have already lost you once, and I don't ever plan on losing you again."

I smiled, "What did I ever do to deserve you Jae?"

He smiled and replied, "Simply just existed."

God I was so in love with this boy, and it drove me crazy how much control he has over me.

I looked down, "I need to finish packing my stuff."

Jaden pulled me into a tight hug, and I melted into his embrace. I felt so safe and at home in his arms. He kissed the top of my head before pulling away, and said, "Hold on. I'm going to go talk to your brother. Let's see if I can talk some sense into his dumb ass."

I let out a soft giggle, "Good luck with that dickhead."

He smiled before walking out of my room and down the hall to Bryce's room.

I still couldn't believe Bryce had reacted the way he did. It broke my heart just thinking about what happened with him.

——————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THE PREGNANCY? SHOULD IT END IN A MISCARRIAGE OR SHOULD THE PREGNANCY BE CONTINUED? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! ALSO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS THST YOU GUYS MAY HAVE, THEY REALLY DO HELP ME OUT A LOT WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD WANT LONGER CHAPTERS BUT LESS OFTEN UPDATES OR SHORTER CHAPTER WITH FREQUENT UPDATES?