38

jaden's pov
It broke me seeing Ellie like that. She wanted nothing more than for Bryce to just be supportive and happy for her. She loved him so much, and his opinion really mattered to her. This was the first time I had ever seen them fight this bad. Of course they had fought before because what sibling don't fight, but this was different.

After I talked to Ellie, and calmed her down, I walked down the hall to Bryce's room. I knocked on the door, "Hey man, it's Jaden. Can we talk?"

There was no answer so I opened the door, and walked into his room. Bryce was sitting on the edge of his bed with his face in his hands. He groaned looking up at me, and rolled his eyes, "What the hell do you want?" 

I stood in front of him. "Listen man. I don't know what the hell your fucking problem is, but your sister is in her room shaking and crying. She just wanted you to be there to support her, but your stupid immature ass couldn't just support your little sister. If you are going to be mad at anyone then be mad at me. It's my fucking fault this is happening."

Bryce looked at me, "My sister is barely fucking 19 years old. She can't be a mom there's no way. This all has to be a prank or something. And you're absolutely fucking right, this is all your fault. So you can pack your shit and get out of here. I don't want you near Ellie." He was now standing and screaming in my face.

I stepped back, "Bro c'mon you can't do that. I need to see her. I need to be there for her. She can't do this alone. I'm the father of her fucking child, and our baby needs me."

He swung at me, his fist hitting me right in the eye. I knew I would have a black eye now. I swung at him, hitting him in the jaw. It just became a full on fist fight. It was finally broken up when there was a knock on the door, and Ellie walked in and screamed, "BOYS! JADEN! BRYCE! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" She tried pulling us apart, and finally she was able to separate us.

ellie's pov

I had decided to take a few more tests just to make sure it wasn't a false positive, and when the waiting time was up I couldn't believe it. The test I had taken was indeed a false positive. I let out a sigh of relief. I wasn't ready to be a mom yet, there was just no way.

I decided that I should go tell Jaden and Bryce first, so I walked down to Bryce's room. I knocked on the door before walking in, and when I walked in I saw them full on fighting. I screamed at them to stop, but that didn't work so I attempted to pull them apart and I finally succeeded.

I looked between the both of them, "Both of you sit," I motioned to Bryce's bed.

They both looked at each other then me, I pointed at the bed, "Now."

They sighed then took a seat.

Bryce and Jaden were both about to say something, but I cut them off, "Shut up. I don't want to hear it. That was fucking ridiculous. Why can't you two just grow up and get along?"

Jaden said, "He threw the first punch because I told I wouldn't leave."

I felt my heart drop, Bryce had told Jaden he had to leave me.

Bryce interrupted before I could say anything, "It's his fault your pregnant, and clearly he isn't the right guy for you. You could clearly do so much better than him."

I teared up, "Bryce, I love Jaden, and nothing can ever change that. Jaden is clearly the right one for me. Most guys would bail on their pregnant teenage girlfriend, but Jaden didn't and won't. He put his girlfriend and child before his reputation and his career. He is way more than good enough for me."

Bryce sighed and asked, "Are you sure? Are you really happy with him?"

I smiled looking at Jaden and reached my hand out to him, which he took in his and kissed it. I nodded, "Couldn't be happier."

Bryce smiles, "Then I'm happy for you. I'm so sorry about the way I acted. You didn't deserve that."

I hugged him, "You'll always be my big brother and you'll always do stupid things, and that's what I love about you. I am still really mad at you for doing what you did, but I still love you."

He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head, "I will always be here El, no matter what. I should have never reacted the way I did, and I am so incredibly sorry that I did. I just want what's best for you. You'll always be my baby sister, no matter how old you get."

I smiled pulling away, "Thanks B. Now you two need to make up, I motioned between him and Jaden.

They talked it out then they hugged. It made my heart so happy seeing the two people I care about most getting along again. I still hadn't told them that it was a false positive, but I didn't want to ruin the moment they were having so I decided to wait to tell them.

____________________________________
author's note

hey everyone!! sorry that it's been awhile since i've updated. i've had a lot going on with my family lately, so i haven't really had much time to update. i hope y'all like this one!! also feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions that you may have for the story. i love you all so much🤍