36

Everyone instantly starting cheering and hugging us. They were all so happy for us, and that truly made me finally relax about the whole situation. I knew this baby would be loved by everyone.

I noticed Bryce was no longer standing there, and that really confused me. Why had he not said anything to me or Jaden?

I decided to go look for Bryce, so I went up to his room, and knocked on the door. "Bryce?"

He said softly, "Come in."

I opened the door and walked in, "Bryce what's wrong?"

He didn't look happy at all, and that made my heart break. I was a disappointment to my brother, my voice cracked as I spoke, "A-are you mad?"

He shook his head, "Mad no, disappointed yes."

I looked down, "It was all an accident Bryce. I never wanted this or asked for this to happen. Hell I just turned 19 years old. Do you think I'm ready to be a mom?"

He shook his head, "I just don't understand how you could be so god damn reckless that this could even fucking happen." He was practically screaming now.

I teared up, I couldn't believe what he was saying, I spoke, "We weren't reckless, we took the necessary precautions that were needed, but clearly those failed."

He rolled his eyes, "Clearly if you took the necessary precautions then we wouldn't be in this situation now would we?"

I couldn't believe it, he didn't believe anything I was saying. I was full on crying now.

He said, "You're too damn young to take care of a fucking kid Ellie. I mean you're still a kid yourself."

I screamed back at him, "You have no idea what the hell you are talking about Bryce. Just because I'm young does not make me any less capable of being a mother to my child."

He scoffed, "Oh please Ellie. You and I both know damn well you won't be able to do this. You're practically going to be raising a child all on your own."

I rolled my eyes, "Who said anything about raising a child on my own?"

He shrugged, "I did. I mean it's not like Jaden is actually going to stick around. He's too young, and he wants to actually go and live his life without having to be tied down. He's got a crazy lifestyle Ellie, and one that isn't very suitable for a baby. I figured you would have enough common sense to figure that out."

I pushed him, "Shut up Bryce! You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Clearly you don't know Jaden like I do. He would never do that to me. He loves me."

He shrugged, "Think what you what. Just don't come crawling back to me when he breaks your heart."

I smacked him, "Shut the hell up! I want nothing to do with you anymore."

He laughed, "Well you live in my house."

I bit my lip knowing he was right.

He laughed, "So if you don't want anything to do with me then you should go find somewhere else to live."

I screamed back, "Fine! I will. I'll be out of here my tomorrow morning." Then I stormed out never looking back at him. I couldn't believe my own brother was throwing me out. I thought he would at least try to be happy for me, but clearly I was wrong.

He screamed after me, "You better be, or I will drag you out of here by myself."

I ran into my room slamming my door and locking it. I leaned against my door sliding down it. I sat there with my head in my hands crying. I couldn't believe what was happening. My life was a complete shit show. I hated it.

My mind kept thinking about what Bryce had said about Jaden, and part of me couldn't help but think that he was right. Jaden should be able to go and live his life to the fullest and chase his dreams without being tied down. Maybe I needed to let him go. As much as that would break my heart, maybe it would be for the best.

_________________________________

authors note

hope you guys like this one!! please still feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions that you may have for the story, as they really help me out tremendously. thank you for all the love and support on this book! it really means the world to me!! i love you all so much🤍🤍