25

I couldn't believe everything that had happened in the past 2 months. Jaden really had broken my heart, and I don't think my feelings for him will ever really go away.

Quinton and I have been getting super close, and have been going on dates, and he did make me really happy and I did really like him, but it just wasn't the same as the way I felt with Jaden.

Jaden and Mads has still been kinda seeing each other off and on. Jaden seems happy, but I can tell he isn't. He is hurting and so am I. I really miss him, and I really wish things could've turned out differently.

I was currently laying in my room, and I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat. So I walked down to the kitchen, and when I walked in I noticed  Mads was sitting at the counter.

I plastered a fake smile on my face, "Hey Mads, how are you?"

No matter how much I hated this girl I just felt like it was only right to be nice to her.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a dirty look, "Like you care? I know you don't give two shits about me bitch. Now listen here, you better stay the fuck away from Jaden, or you will regret it. He doesn't need your toxic ass around him, and he is finally happy because he is with me. You are just a worthless piece of shit, and you are only somewhat famous because of your brother. You would be absolutely nothing without him. You don't even deserve to be here. You are only here because of your brother. No one fucking likes you. You are so fucking fake, and that nice girl persona may work around everyone else but not around me."

I could not believe what she had just said to me. She was really threatening me, and thinks she can just get away with it. Well, she better think again because I'm not letting her get away with this.

I let out a laugh and rolled my eyes, "Haha you're so funny. Did you really think that I would let you get away with treating me like this? Well think again bitch because I will not stand here and let you talk down on me like this. I have no idea what the hell I ever did to you, but I know damn well that Jaden was way happier with me than he will ever be with you. You are the most controlling and manipulative person, and Jaden deserves so much more than you. You are the fake one here not me. I have always been true to myself, as I have always been raised that way, so I have no idea where the hell you got that idea from."

She rolled her eyes standing up and walking up towards me and she reached out and grabbed my wrist so hard, and I knew it would leave a bruise.
"Listen here bitch, you keep my name out of your fucking mouth, or you will regret it. Not a word of this to anyone or there will be serious problems."

She finally let go of my wrist and I looked down at it and it was red. I knew I should probably tell someone, but no one would probably believe me. I couldn't just let her get away with treating me like this.

I nodded, just to let her think I gave into her manipulation, but there was no way I would let her get away with this.

Just then Jaden walked in the kitchen, and we made eye contact and I could just see the pain in his eyes, and I knew he could see the same in mine. Jaden knew I was not ok, and I knew he was not ok.

He looked at Mads, scratching the back of his neck, "Hey, uh.... I was wondering where you went."

Mads smiled innocently looking at him and giggled, "Oh I was eating something then Ellie came in and we just were talking and getting to know each other.  Right Ellie?"

She looked at me and I just nodded and bit my lip nervously. I knew Jaden could tell something was wrong. I hoped he would just shake it off and forget about it.

He nodded unconvincingly, "Right... Uh well I'm glad to see you guys getting along." I could see right through him, and he was not at all happy with Mads, and it was killing him being with her.