27

It had been about 6 months since everything went down with Mads in the kitchen, and everything with her had only gotten worse and worse. Jaden still had absolutely no idea, and neither did Quinton. No one knew how bad she really was. The amount of hate I was receiving from fans continued to grow daily, and continued getting worse and worse. I felt like this was never going to end. I felt as if my world was crashing to pieces, and I just couldn't take it any longer.

Quinton had seemed kind of off and distant the past couple of weeks, and I thought something was wrong. Everything was confirmed when his phone started buzzing while he was in the shower, and I looked at who it was and I couldn't believe it.

Tears start running down my cheeks. He was cheating on me with Cynthia. I just couldn't catch a break when it came to boys. I couldn't believe he would do this to me after everything we have been through. I should have known better than to trust anyone again. God why am I so fucking stupid?

I sat there on my bed crying, and then someone walked in my room. I knew it was Quinton without even looking at him.

He rushed over to me trying to pull me close, but I shoved him away, "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW!" I was screaming at him, and my voice was cracking from the crying. He really hurt me, even after he had promised me so many times that he wouldn't.

He noticed that his phone was sitting there in front of me opened to the texts between him and Cynthia, "Ellie, it's not what it looks like."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and finally looked up at him, "Oh really? So you weren't sneaking behind my back the past 5 months? You weren't fucking Cynthia begins my back for the past 5 1/2 months? DID I REALLY MEAN THAT LITTLE TO YOU?! YOU CHEATED ON ME PRACTICALLY OUR ENTIRE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP QUINTON. AND YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME," I was now standing up in front of him screaming at him and hitting his chest.

He grabbed my wrists and looked at me, "Just calm down before you have an anxiety or panic attack."

I pulled my arms out of his grip and backed away from him, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

He grabbed my arm a little too hard and I knew it would leave a bruise, "Don't you dare fucking act like that."

I felt tears well up in my eyes again, and I tried hard not to cry and I looked down at his hand still wrapped tightly on my arm, "GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME!"

He shoved me to the ground, "Listen here bitch, you are just a worthless piece of shit. You don't deserve any happiness at all. No one fucking loves you or cares about you. You would probably be doing everyone a favor if you just killed yourself," he laughed.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, "When did you turn into an abusive asshole?"

He laughed and shrugged, "I didn't. I just realized I was dating trash."

I stood up only for him to shove me even harder into the wall, "That's what you get for not having sex with me, you fucking whore."

I fought back the tears that were trying to escape, I couldn't let him get the satisfaction of making me cry again, "I'm not the one fucking someone, so clearly I am not the whore here, it is clearly you."

He smacked me, "Don't you dare ever talk to me like that again bitch."

My face stung and more tears welled up in my eyes, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YIU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT." I smacked him in the face.

He laughed cockily, "Two can play at that game bitch." He shoved me back against the wall harder, and then I fell to the ground and soon everything went black.

————————
authors note

i hope you guys like this chapter, i know it was a little shorter, but i have big things planned for this book, that are coming soon, and I am so excited for it!!