35

I sat there on the floor of the bathroom shaking and crying. I couldn't believe it. This couldn't possibly be happening right now. I was no where near ready for this to happen. I stared at the positive test in my hands. I just turned 19, and I was not ready to be a mom yet. How would Jaden react? How would Bryce react?

I was so scared to tell Jaden, but I didn't know why. I knew he would step up and be the best dad, he could possibly be, but a little part of me couldn't help but think he would leave. I tried to shake that thought the best I could.

I walked into Jaden's room, and he was laying on his bed. I took a deep breath before I spoke, "Hey Jae."

He smiled looking over at me, sitting up, "Hey baby, what's up?"

I gave myself a pep talk. Zulu got this. Just tell him. Jaden loves you.

I looked down, taking a deep breath, and I heard Jaden get up from his spot on the bed. He made his way over to me, and lifted my chin with his finger, so that I was looking in his eyes. He put his hands on my arms, "Babe, what's wrong?"

I started to tear up, shaking a little bit, "I'm so sorry Jae..."

He looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, I couldn't get any words out, so I just pulled the test out from behind my back.

He took it in his hands confused. He didn't say anything for a few minutes, but it felt like hours. He ran his fingers through his hair, then he finally spoke, "I-is this real?"

I nodded, now fully crying, once again. He instantly pulled me into a hug, "Shhh shhh it's okay baby. Don't cry. We are going to get through this, and I'm going to be with you every step of the way. I promise you that." Then he wiped my tears away with his thumbs, and then he pressed a soft, gentle kiss to my forehead.

I let out a soft whimper, "I'm so scared Jae."

He pulled me into a tight hug, and rubbed circles on my back, "I know babe. It's scary, but we are going to get through it all together."

I smiled finally feeling relaxed, "Yeah you're right. We are going to get through this together. Plus we are going to have one hell of a good looking kid."

He laughed, "Hell yeah we are. You're going to be the best damn mom."

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, "And you're going to be the best damn dad."

He smiled kissing me. After we pulled away, I said, "We should probably tell the boys."

He nodded in agreement, then said, "Yeah you're right."

Then we walked downstairs hand in hand.

All the boys were just chilling in the living room.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and took a deep breath before I spoke, "Listen up losers, Jaden and I have a huge announcement."

They all looked at the two of us standing there.

I looked at Jaden, and he gave me a slight nod signaling me to go ahead and tell them. I took a deep breath before I finally spoke, "I-I'm pregnant."

__________________________________
author's note
I hope you guys like this one. It's a bit short, so I apologize. Please still feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions that you may have for the story, as it really helps tremendously. Thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me!! It really does mean a the world to me!! I love you all so much!!🤍