Chapter 4: Thief founded!

Previously on PI:

You remembered your name this morning, but ONLY your name.. Did you hear it in a dream perhaps?

-Well, not really.. I had a dream, but it was weird, like... i'd never had one like it before.

-...How strange.

-What do you need?

-The wisesses sent me to tell you about..uh... Tell you they're got a - a mission for you.

-A mission? A REAL mission?!

-..Y-Yup..! W-Well, Ashley needs an escort down to Calhoum's post.

-It is a real mission.. Hold on, i'll get my stuff!

-Get ready! GOGOGOGOGOGO!!

-Ayayay..!

-And the winner is...AXL!!

The next morning...

-Hey. Ashley! Get up! Eat this and come on! Everyone's awake to see us off! You'd better get out here before i drag you!

-Alright! Alright! Gimmie a minute...

-GOOD LUCK, YOU TWO!

That evening, at the cliff...

-Do you really think they'll let us bring him back to Mountian with us?

-Why wouldn't they? Naive sent a letter ahead of time". He gave her a berry for dinner. He told her that they're letting them walk off with a criminal.

The next morning, at the windmill...

-ZZT! I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT NAIVE'S TEAM FROM MOUNTIAN HAS ARRIVED! IS THAT CORRECT?

-Sure is! Heard you've got a rotten thief running about!

-ZZT! EXCELLENT. AS YOU ARE RIGHT ON SCHEDULE, WE WILL SET OUT SOON. ZZT! HERE WE ARE, EXPERTLY SKETCHED BY JUDY FROM MANY EYEWITNESS TESTIMONIES!

-W... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!! WHO IS THAT MONSTER!?!?

-Looks like our guy!

Now on PI:

That noon, Calhoum asked "READY?".

"You bet!" Axl agreed, while Ashley thought scaredly "...I'm going to die...".

"REMEMBER, WE MUST BE CONSIDERATE OF THE COMMUNITIES HERE" Calhoum told them while showing the Waterfall Wood, "THEY ARE ALREADY QUITE RILED BY OUR EVASIVE CROCK. ZZT!".

"No problem!" Axl said, "We'll be in and out. Shouldn't be too hard to find a rogue electric in a water-type neighborhood".

"B-But are we SURE that's gonna work?" she asked Axl nerviously.

"Ash, relax!" he told her, "We've got the magnet collar, remember?".

The chief agreed "OF COURSE! WE HAVE USED THEM MANY TIMES. WE WON'T PUT HIM SO MUCH WITH A SPARK  WITH THAT COLLAR ON".

"STAY SHARP, MOVE AS A TEAM. NICE AND EASY" he continued while they all walking, "ZZT! IT APPEARS WE ARE COMING UP ON SOME DWELLINGS". Calhoum went to the Nett's mother's house and said "HELLO! PLEASE EXCUSE OUR INTERRUPTION!".

"Oh--" she gasped, "Officer Calhoum-?".

"WE ARE TRACKING A VAPOREON LAST SEEN ENTERING THE WATERFALL YESTERDAY. HE IS A WANTED THIEF. HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING SUSPECT?" he asked.