Chapter 17: The end...... of the beginning!

Previously on PI:

Ashley Leaf was a young human girl who wanted to become a Pokemon Master. Years later, she accomplished her dreams and became Pokemon Master. But one day, her own precious pokemon accidently bit her, spreting a new rare virus called "Poke-Virus". That Poke-Virus made her unconscious and turned her into a helpless leafeon. That little girl arrived to Mountian Village and now she traveled with her friends (which also humans) through amazing adventures, turning herself into the leader of Ranger Team Ilushioners. She, with the power of her friends, stopped Azurania and Flamerania from destroying the wolrd and they became good again. But then, it seems the time of returning into her home world is getting near.

And what will happen next to Ashley and her friends...?

Now on PI:

After school, Ashley and her friends had fun together. And everything was very peaceful. Axl told her excidedly "See? Everything was very good! And peace is now here! Liberation!! Yeah!!!!".

"Hahaha! Yeah!" said Ashley, "This is very good living as a pokemon. I was thinking about my past, too. Soon, we will get home!".

"But.. THIS is home!".

"I mean, to my world".

"Oh. Okay, maybe one day you'll go. But i want to tell you one thing".

"What is it?".

"I want to go with you!".

"R-R-Really!? You wanted to go with me!?!?".

"Yes. To live with you! Remember we're promised to live together! It will be amazing!".

"Wow! That is cool! Thanks, Axl! You're my best friend ever!!!".

"You're welcome!".

Chapter 17: The end...... of the beginning!

That night, Ashley was sleeping with Axl. Suddenly, she began to cry. Axl woke up and saw her sobbing, "W-W-What's wrong?".

"I-I was thinking about what will happen when we leave Mountian Village" said Ash, "Everyone - *sob* will cry to us. And they'll be - *sob* heartbroken! What if we-? *sob* *sniff* If we-? We leave this to their hands?".

"Don't worry, Ash. Shhhh. They'll never forget us, although we will leave them" cheered up Axl, "This won't hurt anyone, i promise. Everyone will rejoice if we come back after a while. They'll say exciding things like 'THEY'RE BACK!!' or maybe 'WOOHOO!! RANGER TEAM ILUSHIONERS IS BACK!!!'. We all made that promise. And it will never be broken! Among that, the promise between me and you...".

"T-Thank you-! *sob* Axl..". Ashley hugged Axl, and so he did too. The next day, Ashley woke up, but she realized Axl left. She got up and searched for him. Finally, she saw Axl, talking with Andross, "Hey guys! How are you going?".

"Good, Ash. We were discusing about humans that leave the pokemon world" Andross told her, "When one die or says goodbye to this world, he begin to glow and flies away. And then, another human will come here. And when one decides not to leave, the light won't take him anywhere!".

"Yeah, and we heared that Tornado was taken to the human world" said Axl, "I saw a light coming from Tornado's grave and flew away. That means that he was a human!".

"Huh?! Another human, too?" gasped Ashley, "How many humans are in this world? And i saw Ray returning to her world!".

"Yes, and Lex and i came to this world. But remember this though: selfish human pokemon will become senseless forever and they'll never return to the human world!".