Chapter 11: Delta Emerald!

Previously on PI:

-I.. i'm worried about the two legendary pokemon. I don't what will gonna do with us, so...

-So what?

-So i had to think about it again and again and again and... uhhh.. I don't know. Maybe we have to do a research maybe so i can remember...

-OK. You're right as always i see. Very well, we will do a research in no time.

After the dream, in the long journey...

-Their divorce hurt me very much, my brothers and my neighborhood. But i don't wanna make the same mistake while still with you, Axl. I promise not doing the same as my parents! *sob* *sob* Remember that you loved me! *sniff* *sniff* *sob* Please..!

-It's okay. Don't cry. Ssshhhh..! It a promise between me and you..

-Aaaaaawwwwww! Cutey foxes! I've never seen you like that in the Glacier Palace! I like that!

Suddenly, Ignitus came out of nowhere, roars and disappears...

-We need to find it NOW.

-Hey! What's wrong?

-I think that beast just absorbed my energy. T-That's all..

-Then take it easy, Axl. Now let's continue the research. The time we were finding ANOTHER pokemon!

The next day...

-GUYS! We saw something!

-Huh? What was that?

-We saw a whale called Kyogre! We were studying about the legendary pokemon. If it used a orb named Blue Orb, it would be more stronger primaly!

In the Stormy Sea...

-Who're you?!

-I'm Sarina the Lugia. I'm been waiting for you here to find the Kyogre. Let's see then what you're made of.

Ash fights but then after that Sarina leaves...

-What's is that thing?

-I am Brevon the Kyogre, the lord of the sea! It's been since i've been defeated along with Ignitus the Groudon many times. Years ago, my infinite power bursted and i went to a long and deep sleep. I've been waited for wake up and for my power to recover. And now! I am on the verge of regaining power! Witness the destructive force of my waves and marvel at my awsome power!!

After the battle between the heroe teams and Brevon the Kyogre, at the Magma Cavern...

-RRRGGGHHH!!! Why have you ALWAYS returned?! ALL OF YOU?!?!" Ignitus the Groudon shouted furiously, "How dare you disturb me in my sleep?! No matter who it may be! It was all your fault, little girl! My name is Ignitus the Groudon and I SHALL DESTROY YOU FOR MY SLEEP!!!!

After the part that Primal Ignitus was defeated, a DARK PULSE attack hits him and defeats him, then everyone comes back home...

-HIP HIP HIP! HOORAY!! HIP HIP HIP! HOORAY!! HIP HIP HIP! HOORAY!! HIP HIP HIP! HOORAY!!

-Thank you guys! I've never done this without the help of these two teams!

-Yeah! And it was potentialy fun there! We also met Sarina the Lugia! She helped find only one legendary pokemon!

-Even that was difficult finding them. but the only thing that matter is to stay together, right?

Then, Andross comes back with bad news...

-Something terrible was falling from the sky! It was a star and it's HUGE! And it's falling straight at us!

-WHAT?!?!?!?!?! A STAR?!?!?!?!