Chapter 16: The Eternal Battle!!! Pt. 2

Previously on PI:

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

Flamerania and Azurania lived together years ago. But years past, they didn't get agree of their species and decided to discuss about this for days. The two pokemon fought and fought. Now, Ashley and her friends tracked down Flamerania's anger and he became good again and decided to reason with Azurania that pokemon with diferent species would work together. But Azurania refused the good reason and, furious, unleashed her full power on Flamerania and Ranger Team Ilushioners.

What can a little group of pokemon do against a powerful pokemon that is the source of all natural force..?

Now on PI:

Azurania attacked Flamerania. She threw ICE SHARDS at him, but Ranger Team Ilushioners helped him escape. Then, she threw blue FLAMETHROWER at him and Flamerania got hit by it. They fell to the ground and Ashley, Axl and Zero got hurt.

"You think you can get away so easily, huh?!" said Azurania, "I'll show you, Flamerania, that fighting will always find a way! A NEW way! And we will finally reign together suprime!".

"N-N-Never! I'll not reign with you destroying things!" shouted Flamerania.

Suddenly, Ashley saw a huge ancient temple in front of them. She realized about the legend, "Wait! I think i remember about this! We found the key to stop this fight: it's the-!".

"Yes, Ashley. It's the WAR DELETER!!!".

Chapter 16: The Eternal Fight!!! Part 2

"War Deleter?" said Ash.

"It's the weapon that has the power to destroy all battles, but never used" Flamerania explained, "You must use it!".

"B-But-! I-I-If it doesn't-!".

"Don't worry! It'll work!" said Axl, "Don't doubt it and go!". Ashley followed her friends to the temple. Zero decided to figure out some traps while Ashley and Axl moved on. At the 50th floor, they stood in front of maze bridge and the same War Deleter. Slowly, the three got past the bridge and stood in front of the weapon. But when they're so close to touch it, Azurania smashed through the roof freezing it and cracking it, "You little rats!! You'll never use the War Deleter!! Ever!!".

"Azurania! You can't do this!" shouted Axl, "This is not the solution!!".

"It IS the solution!" she yelled, "The only solution is destroy you!!".

"No it's not!!!!". Flamerania charged himself at her and pushed her away. Ashley grabbed the War Deleter and chased the fighting pokemon. Azurania tried to break free, so she bit Flamerania's paw to let her go and grabbed his neck, "GAAAHHH!!!!".

"You won't win this time!!" yelled Azurania.

"I won 50 times, and now with the power of my friends i'll defeat you!" shouted Flamerania. Ashley found them and saw Azurania holding Flamerania. She closed and huffed for breath, "Okay, don't be scared and focus on them. Use this, but carefully. Charge it and load it. When the weapon's ready, get ready for this!".

"NO!! Not this time!!!". Azurania left go Flamerania and charged at her as fast as she could. Ashley put the weapon to the skies and it opened and glew just in time, but nothing happened, "W-W-Wha-?! T-That didn't work!".