Chapter 9: Battle of dreams!

Previously on PI:

-I've been waited to take revenge... We've been waited for this... FOR SO LONG!!!!

In a dream, while Ashley was sleeping...

-W-Who...!? Who... are you..?!

-I am Alice the Cresselia.. I need your help.. I need you to hide this feather for me..

-O-OK. I will! I wanna do this, no matter the cost!

The next morning...

-Are you really SURE that you wanna know about my amnesia..?

-Yes please..

*sighs* -Okay then. Before i could remember, we fell into a dungeon, very different as the one we already went to.

Later, after the hard work...

-H-Hey, Axl! I wanna tell you something!

-Really? What's wrong?

-Everything went beautifully rainbow and a cresselia named Alice warmed me to hide this Luna Wing from the 'dark one'. But i don't know what will happen. I don't even asked her what will happen if i don't do that.

-Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine if you do that.

In the walk...

-If the Luna Wing might be useful as an item. Alice, is this what you wanted? Is this what i want to do?

*appears from the bushes* -We meet again...

-Tornado?! Are you listening to us?!

-We were just looking for Valporeon and his bounty! Calhoum told us how to.

-N-No, he didn't! Lex is an innocent! You can't hurt someone like him!

Before Ash would use ENERGY BALL...

-You've done ENOUGH!

-Wh-!? Who the heck are you-!?

-Alice, i-i'm..

-Alice!? YOU were the legendary pokemon of dreams!?

-That's correct. I told her to hide the Luna Wing for me from the dark one. You ALL just laughed of me in the fight.. For that, i'm here to stop you..

-SILENCE, YOU LITTLE WITCH OF DREAMS!! You were just giving a reason, Cresselia! You're not my BOSS! I want to be more faster than her and their friends! No matter what, i'll defeat you and turn your bones into PIECES!!!

-... I would like to say otherwise...

*gets hit by NIGHTMARE* -GAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahh.....!!! *THUD!*

-Oh no...! Darkrai!

-Ahh, Alice. Long time no see...

Now on PI:

During the battle, Darkrai used Dark Pulse but Alice and Ranger Team Ilushioners dodged it. While Alice was dodging and dodging, the Darkrai snorted "Stop running away Alice and fight me!".

Ashley shouted "TAKE THIS!!" and used ENERGY BALL at him but it didn't work.

"You little pests! Stop BOTHERING me!" he grumbled as he chased them.

"Okay! Darkrai is chasing us!" Axl exclaimed, "Let's fly up to the skies, Alice! We can fight it better if we're out of the woods!".

"Right!". Alice took them up and up to the skies. But when they made to the clouds, looked like that Darkrai disappeared, "W-where is it?".