Chapter 7: Members of Ranger Team Ilushioners!

Previously on PI:

-I want to pay...

-Pay what?

-My consequences.. That's what i want to. It's my right..

-What's wrong, guys?

-Oh..! Nothing.

-I want to tell Calhoum about my experiences as a thief..

-What do you mean? That's unfair to take you behind bars..

-Please.. do it. Can you take me to tell Naive at once?

-But he and the others were gone to the post.

-Will you take me there before them?

Meanwhile...

-NAIVE!! NAIVE!!!

-What do you want, Lex?

-I want a discipline to win. I want to pay it.

*Tales, Arlo and Nine laughed* Go yourself to prison again, buddy?! Are you stupid?! Don't be shy! Go home!

-Just be QUIET! Give him some respect!!

In Calhoum's post...

-ZZT! I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE THIEF FROM LAST WEEK AS ARRIVED! IS THAT CORRECT?

-O-Oh.. it.. it is. I'm Lex and.. uh.. nice to meet you.

-ZZT! EXCELLENT! YOU CAUGHT THE THIEF! AND YOU SAID I PUT A BOUNTY OVER HIS HEAD. BUT THIS GUY SAID THAT HIS BOUNTY WAS ALREADY CLEARED?

-Um, yes. It was. And i was now in Axl and Ash's side. I was taken here to pay.

-I SEE. AND YOU, LEX, CAN YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, ABOUT YOUR AMNESIA?

-Yes. I'll tell you...

Back in the tower...

*zzz* Huh? D-Did Calhoum arrest you?

-No.. i accepted the disicpline. Now, i'm here to join your team, no matter what!

Now on PI:

The next day, Ashley was sleeping. Then, she heared a joyful roar from outside, saying "THERE WILL BE A NEW TEAM!!", "YAY! A NEW TEAM'LL ARRIVE HERE!" and "WHOHO! YES!". She couldn't believe it. She thought that a team from another land would arrive, so she went to wake Lex and Axl up.

"Hey! I think a team is going to arrive" she said.

"What?!" Axl exclaimed.

"Really?!" Lex gasped, "We need to find them, NOW!".

The three went outside and suddenly saw a lot of people in a huge prense conference. Gasped, they went to see it and talked with Naive, who was talking with other pokemon like Nett.

"What's going on here? It's like if they're waiting for a new team arrival" Ashley said.

"No. I want to name a NEW team for you. You three will be a NEW team!" Naive said.

"He's right. I'm excited that a new team of this land is finally going to be revealed. I can't wait!" Nett exclaimed excidedly.

"ZZT! OF COURSE! THE NEW TEAM WILL BE READY IN NO TIME!" Calhoum agreed, "EVERYONE WILL AGREE THAT A FITTING NAME LIKE THIS, YOU KNOW?".

"Right! Get prepared, boys. The conference's about to begin" Naive told them. Later that day, Ash, Axl and Lex were ready with a GOOD tune-up. Everything was ready, Naive was ready and the conference was ready to start. Everyone was excided to see the new ranger team. Soon, Naive went to see them all and with high voice called: