Your no arc

The arc family was a family of warriors. One of the original 4 families of remnant, an arc always stays by there word. The most recent generation of arcs were a large batch, with 6 girls and one boy. The first 5 children were promising, with great natural talent, and amazing semblances. Ranging from invisibility, to seeing an opponents move before they even do it. But when the 6 and 7 children came along, things changed. Now the first child of the twins was another girl, Zoe arc. And only 1 minute later, the aces first and only boy, Jaune arc. When they were of age, the twins were trained as all arcs had been. Jane had a promising start, with her unlocking her aura and semblance at the young age of 8. Her aura reserve was large as every arc, and her semblance was a special one. She could manipulate small amounts of fire! She could creat small fire balls! But this isn't about Zoe, not this is about Jaune arc. He was born with odd features. His hair was a silky silver, and he was missing a key feature of every arc.

Jaune arc had no aura.

No matter how much they tried, they couldn't wake jaunes aura or semblance. So as Jaune idly watched by, his sister Zoe was trained. While he just sat there. His sisters still loved him, so did his mother. But there father hated him, His father believed that Jaune was an failure. And shouldn't have the arc name. And slowly, he turned his sister against Jaune. First he turned the 3 older sisters, Saphron Athena and Jane. He convinced them that Jaune had  been planning to steal there stuff, and sabotage Zoe's training. Next was the middle 2 sisters, Annabel and juniper. Now these 2 were easier. With the older sibling backing him, the 2 middle sisters fell in line. Jaune began to notice the harsh glares from his older sisters and his father. But ignored them, maybe he was imagining things?
Finally Ronin (jaunes father) convinced Lexi (jaunes mother) that Jaune was attempting to use there family name for fame and money. The family was now completely against Jaune. So one day Jaune found himself kicked out of the house.
Jaune: what?
Ronin: leave, and never come back.
Jaune: why?
Jane: don't play dumb! Dad told us your were thing to sabotage Zoe because you were jealous!
Jaune: I would never!
Lexi: silence child! Just leave, I thought I could love you. But your not my son.
Jaunes eyes widen. But then he smiles, a large and unnatural smile.
Jaune: well, by forever.
He walks away, wiping tears from his eyes. Jaune arc walked into the wild, with nothing but his blue hoodie and black shorts.

He was alone