Go ahead and try to hit me if your able

Chara and Sans stood on opposite sides of the shadows nice great headmasters office. Sans had an easy going smile while chara had one of a killer. Sans sighed and walked up, initiating conversation with the maniac.

Sans: hey kiddo. Seems you did it, there all dead. I guess I should congratulate you.

Chara laughed, and wiped the blood from her face.

Chara: oh sansy you know me!

She then looks at Sans up and down, as her eyes settle in the red scarf around his neck.

Chara: oh your wearing your pathetic little brothers scarf! Oh it feels like just yesterday I killed him!

Sans took a step back in shock.

Chara: oh, you didn't know did you? Your pathetic little brother was born about the same time you were! But mother lured him away, and I gutted him!

Sans let the new information sink in. He had a brother? And this monster killed him! But who was mother?

Sans: mother?

Chara laughed at Sans's confusion.

Chara: mother Salem! She always has the best plans! But enough talk! Let's fight.

Sans sighed and wiped the tears from his eyes. The sad and broken look was replaced by one of DETERMINATION. 

Sans: I've got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change? There's more to it, but honestly I'm too lazy to remember.

Sans took his hands out of his pocket and placed them behind his back.

Sans: I've got a better question for ya.

He leaned in and his eyes went black, causing Chara to shiver.

*You feel your sins crawling down your back*

Sans: do you wanna have a bad time? Cuz if you take one more step, you gonna have one.

Chara smiled and took the step, Sans sighed as they initiated Battle.

Sans: it's a beautiful day outside. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like you.

Sans summoned nine Gaster blasters all around chara and opened fire. His eye glowed a deep blue interlaced with purple

Sans: should be burning in hell.

(Start music above)

The first few she dodged, but the final one shredded her. And turned back around and waited. He turned to face the newly respawned Chara, and his grin widened.

Sans: guess I'm pretty good at my job huh?

He sent a group of bones at her, which she either dodged or blocked with her knife. Sans snapped his fingers and two Gaster blasters fires at  chara, both of which are dodged. But Sans grabbed her with his telekinesis, and slammed her into the ground. Summoning Bones under chara to killing her.

RESET

Sans turned to face Chara once again.

Sans: this is what you wanted right?

He summoned a wave of bones and sent them at Chara. She easily dodged them this time, and when Snas slammed her onto the ground with Telekinesis she jumped back up, Avoiding the bones.

Sans: you just wanted to have your genocide, to kill everyone.

Three waves of platforms appeared as Sans summons four Gaster Blasters. Chara jumped from platform to platform avoiding the blasters. But as she landed a group of blue bones cane up, killing her. 

RESET

Sans shrugged and smiled once again.

Sans: just give up kid, I did. 

Chara scowled, but then started to smile.

Chara: give up like you did on your family?

Sans stopped in his tracks and diverted his attention to the madman (madwomen?). He spoke in a quite voice, barely above a whisper.

Sans: what did you say?

Chara smiled smugly as her enemy was out into a state of disarray by just one question.

Chara: yes I know little Sansy. Mother informed me of your tragic backstory. I didn't even know the little boy I guted in the forest was your brother. He was just another kill to me! Now tell me Jaune-

She was cut off by a blue heart appearing in front of her, and sans clenching his fist. Chars screamed in pain as she imploded, her insides becoming outsides.

RESET

sans sighed as he prepared for another battle with Chara, he wiped some sweat from his forehead. But this time something was, off, about his enemy. She seemed more gleeful, and as Sans turned around he found out why. Just as he turned around Chara rushed him and slashes him across the chests. Sans fell to the floor clutching his chest as blood came from his mouth, he smiled. But before he could sucome to death chara grabbed his head. Showing Sans the horrifying RESET button.

Chara: mother said to bring the maiden to her immediately. But i don't think she'll mind if I have my fun.

Error: NO!

Sans could only watch helplessly as he turned to dust, and Chara pressed the RESET Button.

And sans was woken by crying