Sans the skelton

I will be referring  to Jaune as sans, until he is found out.

This is Error speaking

Sans was sleeping in the forest of forever fall, waiting for something to happen! It had been 4 months since Gaster had given him his powers, and sans has waited not time in practicing with them. Of course Jaune only has grimm to practice on, so he could only go so far.
So far alone
Oh right. That was Error, another version of Sans himself. He had learned a lot from error, about all the other versions of him like dust and horror. But also about his powers and how to expand them. But error kept asking for Sans to let him in. Apparently his remnant had bared off all other universes from entering. And if sans were to break the barrier, all the other versions of Sans would merge into him. Creating a sort of mega sans. Which was a big part of why Sans didn't listen to error most of the time.
Asshole
But at least it was someone to talk to! Anyways Sans sleep was so rudely interrupted by a women speaking to a group of children. Sans looked down from his tree and listened in.
Goodwitch: and remember children, were here only to collect sap!  And stay together, wouldn't want anyone to be gobbled up by a beowoulf now would we?
Cardin: speak for yourself.
The children spread out grabbing sap. And sans saw one with red and black hair off to the side. Sans hoped down, next to her.

Ruby's POV
Me: eep!
I jumped back and shielded myself with my hand, preparing for the Grimm to kill me. I could only hope they yang would make it in time
Me: YAAAANG!!!
The still unknown think chuckled at me. And I looked up to see a kid about my age with born white hair, and wearing a blue hoodie, black shorts, a white undershirt, and a giant smile on his face. And NO EYES!
3rd person POV
Sans: now come on, is that a way to great your new friend? Come on, shake my hand.
Yang: RUBY!
She ran at Sans attempting to hit him, but he sidesteps.
Yang: stay away from my sister!
Sans: hey tibia honest with you, I didn't do anything.
Goodwitch: what is happening over here?
Yang: he tried to hurt my sister!!
Ruby: yang he didn't do anything! He just tried to shake my hand!
Goodwitch: who are you younge man? You didn't come in with us.
Sans: What? Na I live here.
Ruby: you live in the forest?
Sans: well yeah, obliviously.
Zoe: what happened? We heard screams.
The new group team ZNPR (Zuniper) arrives and takes notice of the stranger.
Pyyhra: who are you?
Sans. I'm sans, sans the skeleton!
Before anyone can ask any questions sky comes
Running from the tree line.
Sky: ursa! Giant ursa!! It got Cardin!! 
Sans: an ursa? This should be fun!
He starts to walk in the opposite direction as the group, who are running to save Cardin.
Weiss: where are you going?
Sans: shortcut. 
Weiss: wait!
Yang: we gotta go! Leave him!

When the group arrives to see Cardin barely holding off, they are surprised to see sans causally walking towards the ursa. It turn around, leaving Cardin on the ground. It walk towards sans, growling at him. 

Sans: come on buddy, don't you want a challenge??

The ursa growls in response. It begins to stalk its prey, who is still casually standing there, hands in pockets.
Sans: it's a beautiful day outside. The sun is shinning, the flowers all blooming. On days like this, monsters like you.
The ursa begins to run towards Sans
Sans: should be burning in hell!
The Ursa slashes at sans, who dodges and summons bones underneath the ursa. Killing it. The watching group eyes widen, the ursa just died! But goodwitch seems eyes narrowed. She had seen the slight blue glow on Sans. He had used magic to summon those bones.
Goodwitch: come with us Mr Sans. We are bringing you back to beacon. STUDENTS! WERE LEAVING!
Sans's smile falters for a split second.

Great