Last breath

Jaune-sans shall now be known as remnant, cuz you know remnanttale.

Remnant stood across from his mortal enemy Chara, completely relaxed, He even seemed giddy. Behind chara stood Her mother, standing on the Grimm dragon, looking very pleased with herself and her daughter. Beside her was her underlings, each smiling wide smiles, basking in there victory.

A group of ursa majors began to walk forward, carrying the broken and beaten huntsman and huntresses of beacon on giant sticks, like trophy's. Remnant's smile widened as he reached his arms out, preparing to welcome the invaders. Chara laughed and pointed to remamnt, who looked at the sun as it began to set.

Chara: mother! This is one I had my fun with, he put up a small fight but I defeated him every time! And guess what mother, he remembered the resets!

Salem cackled in glee, shifting her attention from beacon to the Skelton standing in front of her.

Salem: well done my child! You've done such a better job then I could have ever hoped!

Chara jumped in in glee and stopped her mother from continuing

Chara; it gets better mother! This is the brother of the boy we murdered in the Forest!

Salem smiled

Salem: so that makes you Jaune arc doesn't it?

Zoe looked up from her position on one of the sticks, with a broken-hearted look on her face.

Zoe: Jaune?

Remnant ignores her and takes a step towards chara, his smile never wavering.

Remnant: I have a question for ya. Do you think that anyone can change? That even the worst person can change if they only try? Good, me neither.

And as the sun sets behind beacon, remnant disappears into the darkness.

Salem: what! Kill him my child!

The courtyard sits barely illuminated by 5 lamps, that barely show remnants bright green scarf and hoodie. But a purple sharp purple bone tears through one of the lamps, making remnant disappear back into the darkness. Chara spins around rapidly as footsteps echo all around her.

Chara: mother help!

Mercury and emerald run to charas side and prepare to fight. The second lamp is broken by a flying axe that returns to its owner.

Remamnt: it's a beautiful day outside

The third lamp is grabbed by some blue cables and thrown to the ground. Cinder growls and runs to her masters daughters sides.

Remamnt: birds are singing flowers are blooming.

The fourth and final lamp is grabbed by a black tentacle and snapped in half, leaving a dim light that is then smashed by the same black tentacle. Salem's red eyes dart around the completely black area. Her eyes then widen and she points at the center of the area, and cinder fires a ball of fire into that area. It flys by and barely iluminated horrors figure, who smiles and waves at the group. Jane chocks back a sob at the sight of who she thought was her brother.

Zoe: his skull!

Pyyhra attempts to reach over and confert her from her spot on the pole, but only is able to touch the side of her hand. Team rwby from one of the other poles looks around furiously, but only Blake can see them. She sees the bad Sans's all looking right at her, and she shivers slightly.

Blake: their evil!

Remamn: on days like this kids like you.

Reammnts eyes begin to glow a bright green as the Salem's group prepare to rush and finish off the skeleton. But more lights begin to appear next to remnant. One red target like light illuminated killers face his smile wide and his black goo still running. The second light was a red light coming from horrors eye, showing his bloody axe and his broken skull.