Characters

This is not a chapter, so for those of you who were excited for this chapter, fuck you I'm not sorry

So as you know in every undertale AU each character is represented, tho sometimes they are very different. With some exceptions to this rule being dreamtale, errortale, and inktale. Tho I'm not sure about the last one. So anyways, here are the characters from undertale in my au, Remnantale

Normal Undyne

The spear person, gives a good fight and is usually killed third in the genocide route. Also very action first questions later, head of royal guard

Remnanttale Version

Pyyhra nikos

Well you all know about her, cuz if you didn't you wouldn't understand this story. Also most of you porn thought it would be goodwitch but no, SIKE SINNER YOU THOUGHT

Normal Papyrus

The lovable brother of most sans's, taller Skelton usually with a scarf and battle body. Dies almost always second in genocide, with the exception of disbelief and dustbelief.

Remnantale Version

Papyrus Arc

Born as a triplet to Jaune and Zoe arc. Papyrus was led away from his home right when he was brought back from the hospital, he was then killed by Salem and her child chara.

Normal asgore

The king of the underground and the keeper of the human souls. He is usually one of the last killed in the genocide route, after the sans fight. He also breaks the mercy button every time you fight him.

Remnanttale version

Ozpin/ozma

A servant of ink and the light god. He lost him family due to Salem his ex wife, and her dealings with the gods. He was given a vial by ink that holds a piece of someone's soul, who's exactly, well that's for later.

Normal Toriel

The mom goat character, who resides in the ruins ever since her children's death. She strides to protect the fallen children and regularly fights of flowey. She also talks to an unknown person through the ruin door, who turns out to be sans.

Remnantale version

Salem

The queen of the Grimm and mother of chara. Who was conceived through dark magic and Grimm blood. She resided in the Grimm lands in her dark castle, and regularly clashes with her ex husband Ozpin. 

Normal Sans

The lazy older brother of Papyrus, and the secret royal judge. He hides his powers using a facade of laziness and his low hp. Despite that he is extremely powerful, and can dodge to adapt to his low hp. The Sans's of the multiverse are some of the strongest, on both the good and bad sides. He is usually killed either second to last or third to last in genocide routes.

Remnantale sans

Remnanttale sans or just remnant went through hundreds of genocide routes, until eventually he figured out how to unlock his semblance, which turned out to be poison. This changed the colors and powers of his bones and blasters, infusing them with the power of poison. He then broke the barrier letting the bad Sans's into his world. He then joined them, but that's for later.

Normal Flowey the flower

File missing

Remnanttale version

File missing

Normal Gaster

File missing

Remnanttale version

File missing