The boring beacon

Dreamscape

Sans looked onto a group of people standing before him. They all looked like him, but with weird altercations. One had a knife wound frozen on his chest, and a glitched out eye that was covered by a white block. Another's skin was replaced by a running black substance, almost like ink. With 4 long tentacles coming off his back, and one of his eyes showing. Glowing a light shade of blue. The third was wearing very bright colors, with glasses that read "Yo lo". And as he took them off he reviled a purple glowing heart where his eye should be. The fourth was wearin all glowing clothes, with a bow and a staff. The fifth and final had a hood over his face, and all sans could see was glowing purple and red  eyes staring back at him. He fell back in shock as these unknown figures walked up to him. All showing there faces to be him. Just other versions of him. He woke up soon after

The real world

It took sans a little bit to take in his surroundings. Where was he again? Not the forests, no, not the bulkhead. Ah yes, he was in beacon. Sans's smile dropped for a second. How delightful. He looked over to the sleeping form of his sister, who was sleeping peacefully without a care in the world. How was it fare that sans had the same nightmare every night, but his sister. Who caused so much pain, gets to sleep soundly! Shaking it off sans looks at his clock, it was 8:30 and they had class at 9.

Sans: thirty minutes of sleep never hurt anybody.

Sans closed his (eyes?) and drifted off to sleep.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Sans used his powers to slam the alarm clock on the ground, shattering it. He looked around at his new team and saw they all had left, seemingly in a hurry.

Sans: jerks.

He slipped on his furry coat and his gloves and put his hands in his pocket. Feeling the red fabric of the scarf he kept there. He felt uneasy while doing so.

Sans: what happened to you papyrus?

Shaking off that feeling, he casually walked into an empty class room and teleported to where he needs to be. Arriving at the same time his new team did.

Port: ah! You made it!

Weiss moves her team leader aside. Going into full teachers pet mode.

Weiss: were very sorry professor! It won't happen again.

The professor twirled his mustache in thought and smiled at the ice queen.

Port: apologies excepted ms Schnee. Now you and your team as well as team ZNPR can go sit.

The group of huntsman in training sigh in relief, and head to there respective seats. But as Sans begins to walk towards his seat, he is stopped by the professor.

Port: young man! Where is your uniform?

Sans looked down at his clothes. They were his usual blue sweatshirt with fluffy pieces? And a white undershirt, with black shorts and his usual flip flops. He shrugged.

Sans: guess I misplaced it. But I moustash- you. Do you really think that they make a skele-ton of those in my size. Seeing I am a skeleton after all.

It took a second for it to click in that sans had made a pun. The entire room groaned in annoyance but some still cracked a smile. Port and yang chuckled, so that was a plus.

Port: fare point my lad! Now take a seat!

Sans nodded and headed for the back of the room, plopping down in a seat and leaning back as port began his lecture. Realizing what kind of class this was, Sans slipped his hood over his head and drifted off to sleep.

Sans.....

Sans.....

Sans!

Sans looked up to see a girl with red gleaming eyes wearing a green sweater.

???: soon sansy, I will come and KILL THEM ALL. Just like old times!

The weird girl began to laugh

Sans!

Sans...

Mr wing ding!

Sans woke up with a start looking up at the teacher, who looked down on him with disappointment.

Port: I will tell you there is no sleeping in my classroom!

Sans chuckled nervously under the teachers glare. Thinking quickly of an excuse sans found one.

Sans: sorry sir, didn't get much sleep last night. I was nervous to be in front of such a great huntsman.!

Ah yes, the classic. Always worked on the dumber teachers. And by the look in ports eyes, he was one of those teachers.

Port: no need to fret! Everyone gets nervous on there first class, especially if you have such a cool teacher!

Before port could continue he was cut off by the bell ringing.

Port: ah would you look at that! Time flies when you have an fascinating subject to learn about! Now off children, to you next class!

Sans sighed and walked slowly behind everyone, hands still stuffed in pockets.

Sans: this is gonna be a long year