Im gonna run away now and never look back

The bad sanses stood around the broken core, all grinning at there boss. Nightmare stepped forward as the other fell into line next to him.

Nightmare: so, this is remnanttale.

Sans looked confused at nightmare, who sighed and motioned for sans to follow him.

Nightmare: you are just one of millions of copy's. Your copy is called remnant tale, making you remnant tales sans. I am nightmare, leader of the bad sanses.

Sans looked even more confused and turned to face nightmare who was still walking forward to god nows where.

Sans: bad sanses?

Killer jumped up next to sans, making him jump. Killer looked pretty happy actually, almost shaking.

Killer: were the outcasts! Left to rot by the multiverse!

Nightmare sighed and moved killer back with his tenticles.

Nightmare: what he means is we were thrown out by our multiverse! Almost hunted to death by the Star sanses! Until I decided that we wouldn't run anymore, and brought this group together.

The one with the hole in his skull walked up next to sans, pointing to said hole.

Horror: in my world, the queen made laws that caused the entire underground to starve! When I confronted her she gave me this with her spear, and I fought back! But when the Star sanses found me, they attacked me!

The next one moved horror aside, he was the one who looked the most normal, but the glowing blue and red eyes were a stark contrast to Sans's glowing green ones.

Dust: in my au That monster chara did over 1000 genocide routes, so I snapped! I killed everyone so I could get enough LOVE to erase the pest! So when the star sanses found me trying to save my world! They attacked me! If it wasn't for nightmare I would have been dusted long ago!

Killer jumped back up next to sans, his smile having dropped and a frown replaced it.

Killer: my chara tricked me into helping her with the killings. But soon, I began to like it! It was just so much fun! That monster made me into this! And the Star sanses blamed me!

Sans took a moment to look around at the 3 members of the bad sanses, who had been wronged by the star sanses, and his resulted to joining the bad sanses as a result.

(If your wondering why error nightmare and cross don't talk about there past, it's because they have repressed the memories)

Nightmare: and so, we have come to help you with your Chara

Sans looked back at nightmare and then looked down.

Sans: why are you helping me? I'm no one special.

Error sighed and put his hand on Sans's shoulder

Error: when the star sanses find you, they'll kill you. We're here to prevent that.

Cross: besides! We all hate charas too! We wouldn't let you suffer to one!

The group continued on there path through the abandoned beacon, up towards opzins office. But at the elevator is 2 guards. They raise there guns at the approaching Skeletons.

Guard 1: halt! Who goes there!

Nightmare; they can't see us, not yet. Killer!

Killer brandished his knife, and smiled.

Killer: with pleasure!

He jumps up to the first guard and cuts him across the chest. He then throws the injured guard onto thee ground and teleports to the second one, which he promptly decapitates. The group begins to move towards the elevator, and the injured guard looks up at killers (bleeding?) eyes.

Guard: what are you?

Killer brings his knife right to the guards throat.

Killer: a killer.

But before he can do anything a group of sharp purple bones to through the guard. Killer glares at dust, who is casually leaning by the elevator.

Dust: too slow.

They ride the elevator up to ozpins office, white dust and killer continue to glare at each other.

Killer: that was my kill!

Dust: well you were too slow!

At ozpin's office

Goodwitch: the Grimm are advancing on the school. Salem and her demon child leading them. Her other allies are coming from all sides, were surrounded.

Opzin sighed and massaged his head. He turned and faced goodwitch.

Opzin: how many students do we have left?

Goodwitch looked at her scroll and then back to Opzin with wide eyes.

Goodwitch: none. They've all been captured and are being paraded towards the city.

Opzin chocked back a sob, then looked down at a vial in his hand.

Ozpin: I never thought it would come to this.

???: that was my kill!

Goodwitch and ozpin turned towards the elevator as they heard the voices growing closer. Goodwitch Aimed her riding crop as the elevator opened. Standing there was Sans with all the other bad sanses, holding killer and dust away from each other.

Opzin: what?

The sanses all stop and look at the two profferers.  Opzin looks fearful at the bad sanses, as they intern glare at the headmaster.

Error: you...

Opzin: get away from them mr wing ding!

Sans looks curiously back and forth from Ozpin and the bad sanses. His eyes glow a brighter green as he takes another step towards his new friends.

Ozpin: your eyes....

Sans smiled

Sans: I like the change.  Now tell me, how do you know them!

Nightmare; the opzins of the multiverse are almost always a agent of ink. One of the Star sanses.

Cross takes a step back and nods at horror.

Ozpin: please mr wing ding! Listen to reason!

Before sans could responds Horror jumped to the side and threw his axe at goodwitch, who deflected the axe. But when she turned back around cross was standing in front of her with a blue button at his side.

OVERRIDE

At first nothing happened, then a large group of knifes glitched into existence next to goodwitch and stabbed into her. She fell to her knees, and horror raise his axe high, and swung down.

Horror: oh how I love blood!

Error tied Opzin to the wall with his strings as the bad sanses walked to the window to see the large army of Grimm approaching beacon.

Nightmare: the plan is simple

Timeskip
(Basically, go fuck yourself)

Sans stood back turned as the Grimm army slowed at the masters command. Salem and her child Chara walked into the beacon corridor as the two secondary army's also converged onto the courtyard. Cinder came up with her lackies, she nodded at her master who intern nodded back. Chara took a step towards sans who turned to face her

Sans: heya kid