The one behind it all

Dreamscape

Sans looked at the new group of people in front of him. The first was a Skelton just like him, but much taller and with large scars going through his eyes. He strangely looked like Gaster. The second was Skelton with black wings, wielding a scythe. The third was a Skelton with all blue, and was strangely energetic. The fourth was just like him, but with a giant hole in his skull, and holding an axe. The fifth was similar to the last one, with blood dripping from his eyes, and a target like soul on his chest. The sixth and final was wearing black and white, with a large knife and multi colored eyes. They again walked towards Sans, as he enter the land of the living

Zoe: sans! Wake up you lazy bones!

Sans lazily sat up, rubbing the sleepiness from
His eyes. Even after 2 weeks at beacon, he still hated the early wake ups.

Sans: what's the rush?

Zoe huffed and crossed her arms.

Zoe: we told you this! We're getting another new student!

Sans sighed and put his hands in his pockets as he got up.

Sans: even if you really rattle my bones, let's go.

Zoe groaned but walked out with the Skelton, Pyyhra Nora and Ren soon falling into step with them. Nora began to ramble about some Grimm hunting story as Ren corrected her every so often. A phantom Error appeared next to Sans as he walked.

Error: I'm here to warn you?

Sans looked to the left at the glitch, carful not to draw any attention.

Error: something, or someone is coming. And they will only bring hardship. Beware.

Error left in a glitch, and sans took that time to ponder over those words. Could this new kid be what he was talking about? But before he could think further a certain redhead spartan interrupted his thoughts.

Pyyhra: Sans? Are you alright?

Sans looks over to his team, who were all looking at him in worry. He shrugged

Sans: guess I'm just bone tired

The group groaned, and continued on there way. As they arrived team rwby waved them over.

Ruby: you made it!

Weiss scoffed and began to file her nails.

Weiss: of course they did. They are in front of us.

Before ruby could retaliate ozpin walked onto stage. The mummers stopped as he reached the mic, and he began his speech.

Opzin: hello students! Today we have a new transfer student coming to beacon academy! Please welcome Chara dreemur!

As everyone clapped sans's eyes widened. His fist begin to clenched and shake. Error appeared beside him, equally as shaken.

Error: her.....

And just on que, chara walked onto stage. She was wearing her iconic green sweater and black pants, with a shy smile on her face. She waved at the crowd, and her eyes scanned though it. They landed on Sans, and she smiled. Not a smile of kindness or shyness, but of pure murderous intent. Her eyes began to shine a harsh red, but left as quickly as it came.

(Disclaimer: sans does not know of the resets, he only knows that Chara is a mass murderer. He learned that from Error)

Opzin: and ms dremur will be joining team rwby!

Chara smiled and team rwby sent a glance at thee young leader. Who smiled sheepishly. The young girl in green walked up to her new team and extended her hand.

Chara: hello, my names Chara!

Team rwby all divert there attention from ruby, who sighs in relief. Team rwby begins to do there whole introduction, which is clearly very planned.
(Lazy author alert! Lazy author alert!)

Timeskip

As the two teams began to walk back to there dorms Sans pulled chara aside.

Sans: listen here kid. I know you and all that you want, you'll get a lot more from Sans then a font. If I had it my way, you'd already be dead. So play nice, ok kiddo??

Chara laughed, shoving Sans aside.

Chara; oh sansy, I've already decided my route. I chose genocide. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. Have fun while you can Sansy! Because soon your friends will start to disappear!

Chara walked off into team rwbys dorm, and Sans sighed in defeat.

Sans: dammit kid.

He walked back to his room, and fell asleep.