Prologue

This is the first thing I've written that others get to see. I would like positive feedback but don't pull any punches especially if they're needed. I'm a big fan of Daredevil and My Hero Academia.

Izuku is at the doctors and has received the news.
Third Person POV
"Kid are you sure you want to be a Hero, you can be a police officer, firefighter, or a doctor.".
"Why can't I have a quirk?".
"Well the research on quirks has allowed me to find the likelihood of someone getting a quirk, and you young boy are part of the rare 20% population of quirkless people.".
"Okay lets go home now Izuku.".
"Hey kid you can be a hero just be a policeman or firefighter, you can help people." said a nurse on the way out.
In the following weeks Bakugo has bullied Izuku for not having a quirk until one day. Izuku was walking to where his mom picked him up at. He then saw Bakugo playing in the streets with a devil-may care attitude. At that moment a speeding truck with a unconscious driver was gonna hit him so Izuku ran towards him and pulled him out of danger. "Katchan LOOK OUT!!!!" Izuku pulled him out but then the truck swivels and then a barrel comes out and smashes into the ground breaking apart splashing unknown chemicals into Izuku's eyes. His mother who had just came shouts "IZUKU HONEY ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!!". Izuku looks at his mother one last time before shouting "Mom. I can't see. I CAN'T SEE, MOM!!!!!" he shouts while recalling what Bakugo said to him "You can read you a part of your last name as Deku... You know that's what you are because you can't do anything."  As the memory fads Izuku goes to the hospital. At the hospital a doctor confirms that Izuku is in fact blind.
The doctor says "I wish I could have done more kid but the world isn't always fair.". His mom then says "alright then we'll leave now thanks for trying...." his mom says in a sorrow filled voice. In the following month they decided to move to a place called Hell's Kitchen in New York because they have a very good program for those that are blind. Izuku's mom became a boxer to protect Izuku so nothin like the incident would happen again. It teaches how to read Braille and gives out any book in Braille as long as it's payed for. In a few days Izuku learned Braille and English very easily and get multiple books mainly ones on law. In a few days his mother is killed by organized crime because she didn't lose a rigged boxing match that she fought in. She won to make her son proud and because some how he over heard her and a bookie making a deal across the boxing gym she trains in. Now an orphan he then goes to a church orphanage that has a priest named Hisashi. Later after a few incidents where Izuku sees certain things happen such as a mugging near by. A few seconds later a nuns comes in saying a man needs help he has just be mugged. The astonished priest then calls in a expert in these problems named Chizome a.k.a "Stick". After a few months of training Izuku views Stick as a father figure. Stick then leaves after teaching Izuku how to use echolocation and escrima sticks. Izuku then studies rigorous to become a lawyer and skips a few grades and graduates college at 13. Then one night he heard a scream for help and uses his training to help a women how was about to be mugged. The woman than ask who are you. Izuku then replies "DevilDeku"