Seriously...

And...... this is my image of Bjorne 'Mak' Makinen

************************************************

Sang woke up with heat wrapped around her heavily pregnant baby belly and back. She peeked through her eye lashes to see Corey's sleeping face tilted toward her own. Ok, she knew it wasn't the done thing to call an Academy member cute or sweet, but he just was! His fair eyelashes lay feather light on his flushed cheeks, his mouth was open and there was a damp spot where he'd been drooling. Sang giggled quietly only to suddenly feel hot breaths puffing across the back of her neck coming from the man spooning her from behind,

'YA lyublyu tvoyego malysha, medvezhonka, spitfayr, mamochka mishka.' I love your baby bear belly, spitfire momma bear.) Raven's deep gruff morning voice always made Sang shiver. This man was sexiness personified. His hands moved around her now considerable stomach caressing the skin holding in seven wriggling infants.

'Pochti tak zhe, kak ya lyublyu plevok, nesushchiy nashikh malen'kikh medvedey...' (Almost as much as I love the spitfire carrying our baby bears...) Corey's beautiful blue eyes opened in slits as his mouth curled into a lazy smile,

'I love you too, my heart,' his smile got bigger as he peppered her face with kisses while Raven nibbled and licked her ear lobe. A girl could get used to this, she sighed contentedly. Unfortunately there were two very good reasons to put a halt to her men's provocative behaviour,

'As much as I love cuddling and kissing you two, if I don't move right now, and I do mean right now! I will have a very unpleasant bladder accident and while you might not mind, I will,' Raven unfolded his body from Sang and the warm bed to gently turn Sang toward him so he could give her a hand getting up and out of the bed. At nearly eight months pregnant with septuplets, getting out of bed in the morning had become a Herculean task without a strong helping hand from one of her boys.

The second reason she needed to get out of the bed and away from temptation was she was officially medically banned from any sexual activity that resulted in her nether regions contracting. No orgasms for me until after I heal from birthing my babies, she pouted.

Not that she'd would be allowed to give birth naturally, having septuplets meant she was having a Caesarian section. It was far too risky for both her and the babies to even consider a vaginal delivery. She would be given localised anaesthetic though, so she'd at least be cognisant when her babies came into the world.

Her mind shifted to her absent sister while she attempted to ignore the usual pain in her pelvic region. Iris must've wanted an early morning session in the gym since Raven had been in the space Iris normally slept. She hoped Iris was on her way back because she needed her morning shower and the boys insisted Iris be in the room when Sang showered for safety sake.

As much as she hated someone hovering while she showered, Sang knew it was the lesser of evils. If her family knew about the pregnancy related pelvic condition she'd been suffering from for the past six weeks and the excruciating pain she was experiencing daily, they'd be shadowing her every movement. She felt claustrophobic as it already stood from all the attention she was receiving. But fucking hell, it sometimes felt like she'd been donkey kicked strait in her lower lady parts some days and opening her legs was just agonising!

Sang waddled gingerly, trying her best to keep the pain off her face, to the bathroom with Raven's hand supporting the small of her back while Corey rolled out of bed, stretching before padding after them to make sure all was well, and heading to the kitchen to forage for breakfast.

'Hey, Axe, what time are you and Iris leaving for Doc Roberts' with Sang this morning?' Axel looked up from the laptop he was perusing while sitting at the large desk. His sharp eyes watching Sang's movements as she closed the bathroom door. He was worried about his little bird, multiples pregnancies where the mother was carrying so many were often complicated and difficult and he'd noticed Sang was quieter than normal which probably meant she was hiding a lot of discomfort from them.