Unlikely Partners

Dakota Lee...

16+readers only please as there will be light smut in this chapter! I will use a row of +++'s to demarcate just before the passage starts

Apologies for the delayed posting, my WiFi has been acting up - curse you Sky! So for your patience... double post coming up!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sang was cuddled on either side by Raven and Axel, Corey's head lay in her lap while she enjoyed running her fingers through his hair. Brandon lay next to Raven while Iris was snug between Brandon and Kevin while Marc mirrored Corey with his head in Iris' lap.

Sang loved when they all cuddled in one bed together. It felt so much more like they were a proper family rather than just rotating nights with two or three of the Toma boys at a time while she and Iris were in separate rooms.

Part of Sang just wanted to stay like this for the rest of the night, but the two erections she could feel on either hip let her know that was not going likely to happen.

Raven tilted her chin so he could see her eyes,

'Eto to, chto ty khochesh', malen'kiy plevok? Yesli vy khotite tol'ko obnimat'sya, my ne budem sprashivat' bol'she.' (Is this what you want, little spitfire? If you only want to cuddle, we will not ask more.)

Somehow Raven always knew when Sang's thoughts were divided...

'YA mog by obnimat' tebya vsyu noch', mishka, no ya tozhe khochu tebya. Mne nuzhno chuvstvovat' sebya lyubimym...' (I could cuddle you all night, teddy bear, but I also want you. I need to feel loved...)

Raven smiled so gently and lovingly, an expression he reserved just for his loved ones, particularly the twins, as he looked down into Sang's eyes,

'Nikogda ne somnevaysya, chto tebya lyubyat, moy malen'kiy plevok. YA lyublyu tebya tak sil'no, chto eto pugayet menya,' (Never doubt that you are loved, my little spitfire. I love you so much it scares me.' Sang's brow furrowed in concern,

'Tebya pugayet? Zachem?' (Scares you? Why?) Raven stroked her cheek reverently,

'Nichto ne pugalo menya s tekh por, kak ya pokinul Rossiyu v 18 let, no veroyatnost' togo, chto ty ne v moyey zhizni ... menya pugayet. Ty moy vozdukh i solntse. Bez tebya ya ne mogu byt' schastlivym,' (Nothing has ever frightened me since I left Russia at 18, but the possibility of you not in my life... that scares me. You are my air and sunshine. Without you I can not be happy.)

Sang grabbed his chin and gave him a quick but intense kiss,

'YA nikuda ne poydu, mishka,' (I am not going anywhere, teddy bear.) Raven took her mouth eagerly, showing her the strength of his love for her in the kiss.

Axel gently kissed and nibbled the back of Sang's neck and shoulder as his hands kneaded her breast and caressed her hip.

Corey's hands stroked the skin on her inner thighs while she could feel his warm breath on her woman's mound above her heating core.

Raven's hands settled on her waist while he made love to her mouth.

Axel's hands drifted teasingly down her spine before they tenderly cupped and massaged her lower cheeks.

Corey's clever fingers slipped underneath her panties  and dipped into her heat to find her walls slick with need. After coating his fingers in her wetness, he gently coaxed her clit to life by rubbing her nub slowly to start and then quicker in ever increasing urgency.