Chapter TwentyOne

Roddy Ricch
New York📍

I sat down on the couch that was in the hotel

I sat down on the couch that was in the hotel. I laid back on the couch taking the last puff of my blunt.

"You look depressed" Bree said rolling her cripple ass towards me.

"I miss my girlfriend" I said lowly. "Same" She said.

If it wasn't for this bet I would have been kicked her ass.

"Mhm" I mumbled.

"She coming back on tour with us or she gon stay with brook for a while" She asked. "She staying with brook for a while" I told her as she nodded.

I noticed how close she was to making me give her a look. She looked at me and smirked before rolling over my foot.

"Bitch—" I said taking a deep breath. "What was that" Bree said turning around.

"I think he called you a bitch" Donbo said.

I got up locking the back of her chair so she can't move. "Roddy unlock it" Bree said trying to reach it.

"No you sit there and think about what you did" I said sitting back down.

"Not you treating her like she six" Bird said laughing.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out seeing a text from Kamya.

iMessage

Tsunami💞
I miss you🥺Wyd??

Me
I miss you too😘 and chilling wyd?

Tsunami💞
Watching tv, can you do me a favor??

Me
What is it.

Tsunami💞
Can you send me a video of you...you know😌

Tsunami💞
With sound btw...I'll be surely appreciated🥴

I looked up from my phone taking back what she just asked me. I never had a female ask me that, especially to send them nudes not even Destiny.

Me
So do I just record myself while doing it??

Tsunami💞
Duh nigga how else are you going to do it🤨

Me
Who you talking to like that?

Tsunami💞
You daddy🙂