Chapter Twentythree

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles📍
A month later

I played with Kamya lashes she had just got a few hours ago

I played with Kamya lashes she had just got a few hours ago. I was tempting to pull it off again but I don't feel like getting killed right now.

"Can you stop rubbing my eye please" She chuckled smacking my hand away. "They so soft" I said.

I pulled one of them making her jump up from my lap. "RODRICK" She yelled.

"Huh" I said laughing.

"You almost pulled them off" She said. She lifted her hand than smack my chest hard making me start choking a little.

"Damn" I groaned.

"You gon stop playing with my top nigga" She said. She bucked at me than ran once I got up from the bed.

"Nah come here mamas" I smirked as she ran down the stairs. She ran across the living in circles while I stood on the bottom of the stair case staring at her.

"HELPPP" She screamed.

"I'm not even chasing you I'm standing right here" I laughed. She stopped in her tracks than caught her breath before falling out on the floor.

"Kamya" I said as I walked near her.

She held her hand out for me grab it. "I've fallen and I can't get up" She said.

Donbo walked in from the backyard with a confused look on his face. "What you do to her" He said.

"Why I gotta always do some" I said glaring at him.

"Cause your evil" He said.

"Come on bestie" He said to her. She grabbed his arms as he helped her up.

"Bestie" I mocked.

"Yes bestie we bestfriends for life ain't that right Donbo" Kamya said smiling.

"Periodt sus" He said snapping his fingers.

"I knew you was gay" I shook my head laughing.

Me and Kamya walked into the back where everyone was. I stood behind Bree staring at her as she swung her one leg in the pool.

"I should push your ass right now" I said to her.

"You just a hater bro, ion be nothing to you and here you go hating" She said. "Shut up" I told her mushing my hand in her face.

Kamya turned around gasping making me give her a look. "What is it" I asked.

"You owe me a puppy" She said.

I looked at winter who was smirking at me. This bitch just snitched on me.

"No I don't" I said to her.

"Yes you do" She smiled jumping up and down.

"Winter-"

"Winter did not tell her nothing don't listen to her" Winter said.

"I know you snitch, that's why you built like a damn cereal box" I said. Bird spit out his drink he had making it fly onto Relly.

"I know this nigga didn't just spit on me" Relly said.

"My bad but he said she built like a cereal box" He laughed passing him a towel.

"I'm sick of you" Winter mumbled as she bump passed me than sitting next to Bree.

"Anyway, I want my puppy" She said smiling. "I knew you couldn't last and plus I forgot all about the bet last month when you stepped on Bree foot at my mama house"

"I can't believe you put Bree on timeout than wanted to leave her at the hotel" She said putting her hand on her waist.

"I can't stand her" I said lowly.

"We can't stand you" They all said making me smack my lips. "Y'all know y'all love me so don't even try it" I said waving them off.

I walked back into the house with Kamya right behind me. "What is it Mya" I asked.

"I want my puppy now" She said.

"Do you even know what dog you want" I asked sitting on the counter.

"I want a Shih Tzu"

"What the fuck is a shit zoo" I mumbled grabbing my phone out my pocket.

"It's Shih Tzu not shit zoo and they are cute look it up on your phone" She said.

I went to my safari than type in the dog breed. "Oh them dogs" I said.

"Why can't you just get a pit bull or some"

"You don't remember when I got chased down by a pit bull when we were little" She asked. I bit my lip holding my laugh in as she stood staring at me in silence.

"It's not funny" She rolled her eyes. I started laughing out loud making her sigh and sit down in the chair.

"You always think shit funny, and I still got that scar on my leg" She said holding up her dress she had on.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. We was 15 at the time and we was taking a walk down the block, we saw the dog but she wanted to act bold since the dog was behind the gate.

Next thing the dog jumped across the gate making us both take off running. She fell right on her knees soon as we got back to her house.

"It was funny tho you always try to act tough" I said laughing. "I am tough I'm not a punk like these other hoes" She said getting offensive.

"Calm down I'm just playing with you" I chuckled pulling her towards me.

I put my head into her neck kissing it softly. "Your not slick I want my puppy now" She said lowly.

I smacked my lips as I looked at her. "I'm trying to love on you and you wanna talk about a damn puppy" I said glaring at her.

"You can love all on me when we get back, now let's go" She grabbed my hand pulling me off the counter.

"You so strong, giving me Superman vibes" I said as she started laughing.

"Don't play" She laughed grabbing the keys off the table.

To be continued