Chapter TwentyNine

Excuse the mistakes

Roddy Ricch
LA📍
2 months later

I jumped on top of the counter talking to Relly on the phone

I jumped on top of the counter talking to Relly on the phone. They gave him 6 months and he was acting like a complete bitch crying in court in front of all them people.

"Roddy are you listening to me" He asked. "What you say" I chuckled.

"I'm trying to tell you how I fucked the guard" He said. I mugged the phone like he could actually see me.

I didn't really think he was going to do it after he told me he was going to find away to get out early.

"That's nasty" I said. "It is what it is" He said.

"She married too I feel bad for her husband, she a hoe" He said. "If you know she a hoe than why you fucking her" I asked.

"Because I'm trying to get out of here, if you would have listened to me when I said fuck the judge I wouldn't be in here right now" He said.

"I have a girlfriend why would I wanna do that and the judge was a whole nigga I'm not gay bitch" I told him.

"I would have did it for you" He said lowly. I stared at the phone as we both got quite.

"You need to hurry up and get out of there cause you just acting fruity nigga" I told him.

"Did Destiny have the baby yet" He asked changing the subject.

"Nah but she wants me there for support" I told him.

"Duh nigga it's your baby" He said. "No the fuck it's not y'all gon stop playing with me" I said.

"I told you to stop fucking with her, now you about to have a bald headed baby" He said.

"Im so close to hanging up the phone" I said.

"Kamya supposed to be the one pregnant not that horse looking bitch" He said. I sighed jumping off the counter.

"Can you bring me some Ramen noodles when y'all come visit me tomorrow" He asked.

"Why would we bring you some ramen noodles where are you even going to cook it" I asked.

"Magic bitch, just bring me my noodles and it better be chicken flavor" He said before the call end it.