Chapter ThirtyThree

Liyah
LA📍

I got off the elevator to Kamya apartment

I got off the elevator to Kamya apartment. I'm kinda nervous for some reason, it's going to be weird seeing everyone after we had that altercation.

I know they going to judge me for what I did and I can't blame them for it. Hopefully they can believe me once I explain myself.

I knocked on the door than looked down at Jayden sleeping in his car seat. The door open quickly revealing Roddy with a mean mug on his face.

We stared at each other in till he looked down at Jayden. "That's that bald headed bitch baby" He pointed.

"I know" I said. "Can I come in please" I asked.

"I don't know, you might try some sneaky" He said, I sighed starting to get impatient, the car seat was heavy and plus I had my purse in my other hand.

"Roddy go sit down, and you can come in" Kamya said. I smiled thanking her as I walked in.

Everyone turned they head looking at me with a glare. "Roddy ain't that your son" A girl pointed.

"Don't play with me" He bucked at her.

I sat across from everyone than sat Jayden beside me. "Well,well,well look who we have here" Bree said.

"Ms.Isuckdickonaccident" She said.

"Okay look, I know y'all mad at me for what happened and that's why I'm here to explain my self" I told them.

"Okay but before we get into that, did you kidnapped Destiny baby?" Donbo asked. "I didn't know you was rolling like that" He chuckled.

"No, Destiny is my sister" I mumbled. They all stared at me than look at each other back in forth.

"Hold on" Kamya said. "If 2+2 is 4—"

"Don't start that TikTok shit" Roddy said. "Ugh you didn't even let me finish" She pouted.

"Can we get back on topic, this hoe is Destiny sister" Winter said. "Oh yea, bitch so you lied to us acting like you never knew her ass" Kamya said.

"I had too, everything I did from the beginning was a setup that was forced on me. She wanted me to ruin your relationship between you and Roddy, I didn't wanna do nun of that shit. As in mess around with him she made me do that so me and you wouldn't be friends anymore and you and Roddy wouldn't talk anymore" I told her.