Chapter ThirtySix

Roddy Ricch

Since Kamya was at work and her birthday is tomorrow I decided to get everybody with me to pick out her gift that I was getting her

"Look I'm telling y'all now, when we get in this mall do not act up" I turned looking at them.

"Do we look like kids too you" Donbo asked. "Y'all act like it so that's why I'm telling you this now" I said.

"What are you even getting her" Bird asked.

"I'm thinking about getting her a promise ring" I told them. "Awww can I be the flower girl" Addison said.

We all turned to look at her with a mug on our face. I shook my head turning to open the door. "I swear you dumb asf" Winter mumbled.

"That's your girlfriend" Relly said. "Okay you don't have to remind me" She said.

"What's wrong with me" Addison asked. "Everything" Bree mumbled.

"Okay shut up" I told them as we walked into the jewelry store.

I walked to the area where the rings were, I didn't wanna get her anything to big or to small but something that would stand out.

"Wait before your start looking for shit, you didn't even ask me first if you can get my girl a ring" Bree said.

I smacked my lips moving her away from me. "I don't need to ask you nothing" I told her.

"You do, that's my girl and will forever be my girl" She said. "Bree get away from him before he slam your head into the glass" Donbo said.

"This conversation not over" She said sternly while backing up slowly.

I waved her off continuing to look at the rings. "Can I help you with anything sir?"

"I'm looking for a promise ring for my girlfriend" I told her. "Give him the most expensive one, he got money sis" Addison said.

"Get your ass over here" Winter pulled her by her making her almost trip. "Not the lace" Addison whined.

"Sorry about that" I chuckled. "It's alright but do you know the exact price you want to pay" She asked.

"Nope, if I like it I'll just get it" I told her.

"Alright let's take a look" She smiled. I nodded following behind her. "We got a brand new ring that just came in yesterday" She said.