Chapter TwentyFive

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles📍

I groaned picking up the trash coco made

I groaned picking up the trash coco made. I'm literally sitting here watching a damn puppy for Mya while she's at work.

"I'm sick of you lil mut" I said to coco. She started barking at me making jump a little, bird stared at me laughing as I gave him the finger.

"You scared of a damn dog that's the same size of you" He said.

"I'm not scared of her" I said throwing the paper away. "Than why did you jump" He asked.

"Because her bark is loud as fuck" I said sitting on the other side of the couch.

Coco ran up to Bird than climbed onto of his pants leg, "Get this damn mut off me" He said.

"Nah I'm good" I laughed. She started licking his face I grabbed her quickly before Bird was about push her off.

"I got dog juice on my face" He gagged walking to the bathroom. I shook my head laughing, I heard the door bell ring making coco start barking loudly.

"Shut your ass up" I said getting up.

I opened the door and seen destiny standing in front of me with a big smile. I looked at her up and down she put on a little weight.

"What you doing here" I asked. "We got some to talk about" She said pushing pass me.

"Hell nah we can talk outside my girl not—"

"I don't care what Kamya thinks" She faked smiled sitting on the couch. "Aww cute dog"

She reached her hand out to pet her but coco bit her on the finger.

"Good girl coco" I cooed petting her softly.

Bree walked out from the guess room, she was now able to be walk but she was on crunches.

"Why baldy here" She asked mugging destiny.

"I'm trying to find out my self" I said with my arms folded. "Kamya gon be mad—"

"Nobody cares about her" She semi yelled. Before I could say anything Bree grabbed a pillow throwing it at her head.

"Don't cut me off while I'm talking bald headed hoe" Bree spat. "Chill out Bree" I chuckled.

"Now what you want" I asked her.

She pulled out some paper and ultrasound pictures. Bree looked at me with her eyes widen. "What's that" I asked.