Chapter TwentySix

Excuse the mistakes...

Kamya
LA📍

"We have one more shot" I said to one of my clients

I done three photoshoots today and I am exhausted. All I want to do right now is just fall asleep in my office.

I took the last photo of Emily. I pointed towards her dressing room letting her know she was finish. I sat my camera down on the empty table.

I smiled sitting in my chair than putting my legs up on my desk. Once I closed my eyes I heard knocking at my door.

I turned around looking towards the door. I folded my arms looking at the delusional bitch that just walked in.

"What are you doin here" I asked.

"Hey soon to be step mommy" She smiled sitting across from me.

"Destiny I swear if you wasn't pregnant I would have been beat your ass by now" I said.

"Is that how you treat your clients around here" She asked.

I gave her confused look while she still had that evil grin on her face. "Client? What you mean" I asked.

"I heard you take photos and stuff, I want you to take my maternity pictures" She said.

"Why would I wanna do that for a trifling ass bitch like you" I asked smiling. "Your slowly trying to fuck up my relationship and now your at my job" I said

"Why would I wanna fuck up your relationship when I still can get it back at anytime" She shrug.

"I promise you when I give birth to his child he's gonna want to be back with me so start enjoying your time with him" She said.

"How you know it's his baby, you was hoeing through the whole relationship" I said.

"Also Roddy don't wanna be back with a loose pussy bitch like you again so keep wishing baby girl"

"I know it's Roddy for sure, now do your job before I get you fired I'll continue to fuck up your life" She stood up.

"And I forgot to tell you sorry for the lost of your sister boyfriend" She said.

Addison walked in with a confused look on her face staring at Destiny. "Is there a problem" Destiny asked walking towards her.