Chapter FortySix

Roddy Ricch
2 Months Later

"YOU SO FUCKING STUPID" Bird yelled at me

"YOU SO FUCKING STUPID" Bird yelled at me. "First of all don't yell at me" I said to him.

"Two, the job is done get over it" I shrug taking the bloody shirt off. "I just want Kamya to beat your ass one good time" He said.

"What about your career nigga what about Kamya?" He asked. "What about it?"

"You could get caught up with finger prints or something or maybe evidence you never know" He said plucking my forehead.

"That's why I had gloves they won't catch nothing" I told him.

I look in the backseat seeing Bree and Relly still in their clothes with blood on it. "Why do y'all still have your clothes on take it off" I told them.

"Nigga I didn't know we was about to kill somebody I didn't bring extra clothes" Bree said. "I don't care take it off" I said.

"No, I don't want y'all to laugh at my rolls" She said
lowly making Relly laugh loudly.

I rolled my eyes throwing the duffel bag in the backseat, I turned the car on and look in the review mirror seeing police lights far away.

"Oh shit" I said hitting the gas fast. "Lord I'm to old to go to jail" Bird said.

"Shut up and stop crying" I told him. "I'm trying to go to heaven you ruining that for me" He said.

I don't know why he acting surprise that we just killed a couple niggas, they know I was planning this for a long time.

A month ago when Kamya got out the hospital, her dad sent us a note saying he's still watching her and Brooklyn now that he knows our location. Once I got that note it was the last straw for him.

Then a few days later I got a text from an unknown number, so I got somebody to track the number for me. I wrote down the address and it brought me to his warehouse that he was in.

So I thought today was a perfect time to do so since the girls was gone for the night. But hopefully I don't get caught up but I don't think I will my planned worked perfectly.

"Did you at least make sure you killed every nigga in there" Bird ask. "Yea he killed everyone in there even the damn dog" Relly said.

"Why the dog?" Bird ask. "The dog had nothing to do with the situation" He said.

"You never know" I shrug. "Did you make sure it wasn't any cameras" He ask me.