Chapter TwentySeven

Kamya
Compton📍

I glared at Destiny getting her makeup done

I glared at Destiny getting her makeup done. Today was the day to do her maternity pictures. I just can't wait till this baby arrives so we can get this over with.

"I hate that hoe" Addison said as I agreed.

"Do I hear a rat talking" Destiny asked. Addison was about to walk up to her in till I grabbed her by her arm.

"Not right now" I told her. "I will put a dent in that baby head she gon stop playing with me" Addison said.

I shook my head grabbing my camera off the table. I should mess up her pictures on purpose.

"You should mess up that bitch pictures on purpose" Addison said. "I was just thinking that" I said laughing.

"Should I?" I asked.

"Do it and when the pictures come out blame it on her face" She said. "See this why I fw you" I said dapping her up.

Destiny got up walking towards us with her arms folded. "The Queen is ready" She said smirking.

"The King" Addison mumbled.

"Come on so we can get this over with" I rolled my eyes going to my station.

Addison showed where she should stand while I fixed my camera up. "Let me make sure this on blurry" I said lowly.

I sat the camera on my stand making sure it's adjusted right. "Are you ready" I asked giving her a evil grin.

She nodded her head posing against the wall. "Aw you look like the beauty and the beast" I said.

"More like the beast tho" I told her as Addison started laughing. "Just do your job sweetie" Destiny said.

"I'm doing my job, you just stand there and look pretty" I told her.

She did multiple poses making Addison hype her up. I held my laugh in snapping more photos.

I told her to move to the other side so I can take different angles of her. "Magnificent" I said.

"I hope you getting my good side" She said. "You have a good side" Addison asked.

Destiny rolled her eyes as Addison shrugged walking towards the back. "How many do you have to do" Devin asked.

He works with me and he could be a little flirty from time to time. An plus the looks he be giving me makes me uncomfortable.