Chapter FortyFive

Kamya

I woke up feeling my lower stomach hurting again, but this pain was different I wasn't able to get out the bed.

I look on the side of me noticing Roddy was still gone. I groaned trying to reach my phone off the nightstand.

I got up slow as I could letting my feet touch the cold marble floor. As I reach for my phone I felt something drip down my leg.

I screamed seeing blood running down my leg to my feet.

"What's wrong— omg why are you bleeding" Brooklyn asked.

"I don't know but I need to go to the hospital" I cried.

"Addison grab her some clothes" Brooklyn said to her.

Brooklyn grabbed a towel wiping my legs, after that Addison helped me put my clothes on.

"Come on, we'll call Roddy on the way there" She said as I nodded.

As I got in the car the pain got worse, I wrapped my arms around my stomach breathing slowly.

"Breath in and out" Addison said as she held my hand. "Try to keep your eyes open" She said.

I opened my eyes slowly hearing a lot of beeping noises in my ear. I look around seeing I was in the hospital, I must have passed out in the car.

"Thank god you up, Roddy is on his way" Addison said. "What happened" I asked her.

"You passed out in the car, the nurse is coming back soon with the test" She said.

"Are you still feeling the pain in your stomach" Brooklyn asked me. I shook my head sitting up.

"Great your up" The nurse smiled walking into the room. "Can you tell me what's wrong" I asked.

"The reason you was getting sharp pains in your stomach it's because you was pregnant" He said.

"What do you mean was?" Addison questioned.

"You had a miscarriage" He said. I laid back staring at the ceiling.

I thought he stopped them before they could even go that far, I guess he didn't. "I'm sorry" The nurse said.

"It's alright, when can I go home" I ask lowly.

"Tomorrow morning, they want to keep you just in case" He said.

He walked out the room leaving the three of us silent. "Roddy about to blow some shit up once he find out about this" Addison spoke up.

"I don't think he's going to be mad it wasn't his, but if it was yea he's going to blow some shit up" Brooklyn said.

"I can't believe I just had a miscarriage" I sighed.

"It's going to be okay" Brooklyn said grabbing my hand.

"I'm here" Roddy said as he walked into the room. "You okay" He asked me.

"I'm alright" I told him. "What happened?" He questioned.

"We'll give y'all some time" Addison said as her and Brooklyn left the room.

"You remember when I was having the sharp pains in my stomach" I said as he nodded.

"I had a miscarriage" I spoke lowly.

"Was it mine" He questioned making me shake my head.

"As long it's not mine then I'm good but I'm glad you okay" He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You not mad?"

"I'm definitely mad, Kamya they got you pregnant that's supposed to be my job, and then they raped you of course I'm mad" He stood up.

"They got me all the way fucked up" He said.

"I don't want you to do anything to ruin your career, or anything to make you got to jail" I told him.

"I don't care about none of that right now they kidnapped you and you think imma let that slide" He asked making me go quite.

"Exactly" He said. "Where you going" I asked him as I watch him go to the door.

"I'm about to go handle something real quick" He said. "Roddy—" He cut me off by slamming the door loudly.

"I told you he about to blow some shit up" Addison said walking back in the room. "He's about to do something bad" I told them.

"He doesn't play about you, another nigga would sit around and do nothing" Addison said making Brooklyn agree.

To be continued

This book is close to the ending🥺