Chapter 9- Blue Tears vs Blue Sea

(Your POV)

(This is the arena, sorry I didn't insert it in last chapter) "Sir Meliodas, I wish to fight (Y/N) (L/N)

"Sir Meliodas, I wish to fight (Y/N) (L/N)." Cecilia requested, shocking most of the people here. "After all, I wish to see for myself whether or not his abilities are satisfactory."

Cecilia then activated her infinite stratos in a flashy manner, allowing her to tower over most over everyone.

She then started glaring at me, curious to see if I will rise to the occasion or back down like a wuss

She then started glaring at me, curious to see if I will rise to the occasion or back down like a wuss. So I went with the obvious choice of summoning my Blade of the Mystic, which appears in a bright (f/c) flash of light in my hands. Then I stabbed it into the ground, creating a lot of noise and showing that I won't back down.

"All you got is power and flash." I pointed out in a joking manner, before pulling the sword up again and pointing the tip of the blade at Cecilia. "As for me, I have everything else."

"Dude, you forgot to mention she has a nice rack!" Issei ruined the moment, which would annoy me if I wasn't used to it.

"You ruined the moment Issei!" I shouted back in a fake annoyed manner, before tossing the Blade of the Mystic behind me and causing it to disappear in a flash of light. "Plus having a nice rack has never helped anyone in a fight!"

"Isn't that Mai Shiraunui's entire thing?" Issei questioned, stumping me a bit because he was actually right.

"Holy shit you're right, someone take a picture!" I shout before high diving Issei, I don't care what the subject is, I'm just proud that he's got something correct that isn't hentai. "You have no idea how rare this is!"

"(Y/N), you're not taking this fight seriously?!" Cecilia shouted, pretty insulted with the fact I didn't seem to be taking this seriously. "Is this just a game to you?!"

"Oh please, if this was a game, you'd already be dead." my joking expression quickly faded into one of confidence and superiority the moment she compared this battle to a game. "After all, with every game I play, I grow stronger."