Chapter 23-Seven Deadly Sins

(Your POV)
After the whole familiar forest experience, everything kind of went back to normal to a point. The only difference was that I now need to find a way to explain to my peerage about the combination of my father's and mother's abilities, which is pretty hard to do when that ability is to get stronger with my temper rising. Hence how I can throw a metal folding chair at someone across a pier.

Disregarding my temper tantrums, it was officially hell week at the clan house for us. Me and all our peerage members were now training our asses off, mainly by working our physical bodies as well as working with our individual abilities. Since all of us are horrible at training people, my peerage agreed to have Sung be a kind of mentor since he's something of a jack-of-all-trades and has the highest level out of all of us.

He decided to assign each of us the same exercise, 100 push ups, 100 pull ups, 100 curl ups, 100 squats, and a 10 KM run. Sadly, we weren't allowed to use magic or skills to help us throughout any of the exercises, pushing all of us to get perfect summer bodies or something. How he came up with the exercises is beyond me, but almost everyone seemed to find it a fair work out. Everyone seemed to be doing fine, except for me, Dark, Khun, and Sera, all of us were most likely on the brink of dying.

"Sera...go on without me..." I weakly said with my face implanted into the dirt track and my hand outstretched overdramatically. "By the way, none of ya'll are in my will."

"Then who...is?" Dark panted as he had his hands on his knees, struggling to catch his breath.

"Ruby gets my sword and shield replica...Yang gets my video game collection...Issei gets my Pornhub account I used to subscribe to Ryan Creamer...and Ichigo gets my Duck." I then breathed harshly, like I was dying. "Yoshino gets everything else."

"My biggest concern would be what Yoshino does with twenty different weapons." Khun sweat drops, either from the heat or the effect of what I just said.

"Self defense." I answered, while I raised my hand and pointed it at the sky in a matter-of-fact manner.

"No offense, but I doubt Yoshino is going to use any of your weapons." Sera answered as she laid in the dirt track next to me, but she's on her back.

"I'm well aware of that, but that Yoshinon guy looks like he's not hesitant to stab a bitch at all." I answered while dropping my hand.

"Yoshinon is just a puppet!" Dark shouted as he breathed heavily, kind of surprising me. "You thought Yoshinon was alive this entire time?!"

"I thought Yoshinon was a magic puppet that fed off magic who Yoshino just liked." I answered bluntly, knowing full well everything goes in this world.

"The fact that you're our boss makes me worried." Khun comments as he starts to regain his breath. "Also, you guys may want to move out of the way."

"Why is that?" Me and Sera asked before the two of us suddenly felt the ground shake and heard violently fast footsteps behind us.

Me and Sera quickly got up and moved out of the way, finally realizing the people who were running were none other than Mori, Sujin, and Ilpyo, all of whom seem to have something of a rivalry going on. After the three of them passed, I remembered that I had to run 10 laps on the track, and I've only done 3. Meanwhile, the three martial artists passing us most likely did 20 to prove what martial art is superior.

With that in mind, I breathed in one last breath for air before jogging around the track once more. I still had trouble with running, since even in fights I'm relatively aloof. Not even two minutes into the run, I started sweating buckets and gasping for air. I then noticed that someone placed a hand on my back, I turned my head to see it was Rak in his larger form.