Chapter 29-Malarkey

(A/N: I was getting tired of the arena nonsense, so I decided to skip it. Sorry if you were looking forward for some monster hunting!
(Your POV)
After the second round, it was declared all of us had won. Of course, Doctor V was confused beyond belief about this, but he was seemingly excited that someone managed to trick him, so we all just went along with it, not wanting to get thrown into the stratosphere. Sadly, I wasn't able to rejoice in the victory because I was still in my zanpakuto's realm, trying to learn her name, or their names to be more exact. Unfortunately, my prayers went unanswered as both of my zanpakuto spirits were crazy in their own ways, and had extremely contradicting personalities. The black odachi was apparently a full grown woman with a fiery temper and sadistic tendencies. As the wakizashi, she was a younger girl who was meek and quiet, often the subject to the odachi's bullying.

"C'mon (Y/N), this shouldn't be too bad for a big, strong man like yourself!" The odachi woman yelled excitedly.

"You can d-do it M-Master!" The wakizashi half meekly cheered on,

Apparently, my spirit world was a beach, that much isn't surprising

Apparently, my spirit world was a beach, that much isn't surprising. However, it was divided in half for some reason. On one half, was a beautiful ocean with silver sand and dark gray rocks decorating the area. On the other half was where the sand turned to its normal color, but the same quickly replaces itself with soil and dirt. Growing from this dirt is wheat surprisingly, an endless sea of wheat, with the only visible thing in the distance between great stone mountains that were far off in the distance. There were also a few lush oak trees decorating the field from place to place, which provided some shade in the vast desert.

Yet the sky is even weirder, it was also split in half with a gray cloud dividing the two skies directly above the area where the sand turns to normal. Above the silver sea, was a beautiful night sky, decorated with stars that danced across the sky. Accompanying the stars were the aurora borealis, accompanying glimmering stars with it's own waltz. As for the moon, it looked way bigger than it does in the real world, watching over me on the beach.