Chapter 15-Tutorial Completed

(Your POV)

After arriving home, I decided to head to my quarters for a little while. I then went into my room to gain the skills I needed earlier, I played Shadow of War for the first hour, spent another half hour playing Rising Revengeance, and spent the second half hour gaining [Eagle Vision] and the [Spear of Leonidas]. I then decided to head over to the clan house to socialize, something that I'm horrible at.

New Skills!

Elven Agility
Passive
Desc: Elven agility allows the user to increase their speed the longer they run,allowing them to traverse rough terrain with ease via use of parkour skills and magic.

Fatal Counter
Active
Cost: 50 SP
Desc: Activating this skill makes counter strikes lethal and dangerous, almost certain death will strike the  foe if you use this correctly.  However, this skill only works if the user hits the opponent. If they don't, then it's a waste of stamina.

Wraith Chain
Active
Cost: 10 MP per strike.
Desc: This skill allows the user to stealth strike up to four enemies without being seen. This skill is perfect for infiltration missions and stealth in general.

Elven Light
Active
Cost: 30 MP
Desc: By activating this skill, the user can create a giant flash of light that damages enemies and does more damage against devils or other beings of dark origins.

Drain
Active
Cost: 5 MP per sec
Desc: With this skill, the user can drain the HP of their target while adding their HP to their own. Though this skill will leave user vulnerable during use.