Chapter 27-Family Issues

(Your POV)
It was now the third day of the siege round, and everyone was on full alert. I was lying on my stomach atop the gatehouse with my [Hitman's Heatmaker] aimed at anything that might try to approach, but I wasn't alone in this endeavor. With me were Usopp, Bam, and Rak, all of whom were on their full guard.

There were also people guarding the courtyard, well, not exactly people, it was more like an army of machines and plants scattered around the area. Right now, I had three robo-snipers that I stationed along the walls, while two robo-soldiers were on the roof and keeping an eye in the sky. I had my four robo-heavies and medics scattered around the courtyard, keeping a watch on the ground around them. I only had 1 robo-pyro, but I made use of it by placing it in the middle of the courtyard, ready to set something on fire.

Of course, not all of my robots were on the courtyard. I had three robo-demos placed in the room containing the artifact we're guarding, along with my 8 robo-engineers. On the offensive, I had my 4 robo-scouts and 3 robo-spies scattered around the strongholds, trying to either cause a distraction for everyone else. Of course, I decided to summon my familiar, Arthur, since he uses light magic and devils are weak to light.

There weren't too many of us at the stronghold, because everyone else was out trying to complete Khun's idea. The only people at the stronghold was me, Bam, Rak, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Jihan, Khun, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Isen, Blyke, Elaine, Remi, and Arlo.

As for the mission itself, well it all revolves around using my [Teleporter], which Endorsi placed at the castle. The plan was to get everyone else's artifacts, since we now had both the hunter's and shinobi's artifacts. Which left just the devil's, stratos user's, soul/spirit's, and the heroes' artifact. So everyone who fights as close range was ordered to get the artifacts of the other places, while the rest of us were to remain here to guard the three artifacts we already gathered.

Not surprisingly, the golems Jihan brought over started working double time, bringing me unneeded metal, but I still took it and put it into my inventory. As far as I know, I can collect a seemingly limitless amount of metal, like I can do with sunlight and yen. In any case, I still gladly accepted the metal and decided to open a new menu of mine, [Army].

Army Status-
Generals-
Fulgore
Lvl: 1
HP: 2000/2000

Controlled Units-Sentry: 1Dispenser: 2Teleporter: 1Mini-Sentry: 48Turret: 1

Controlled Units-
Sentry: 1
Dispenser: 2
Teleporter: 1
Mini-Sentry: 48
Turret: 1

Robot Units-
Engineer: 8
Soldier: 3
Heavy: 4
Medic: 4
Pyro: 2
Scout: 4
Spy: 3
Sniper: 4
Demoman:3

Robot Units-Engineer: 8Soldier: 3Heavy: 4Medic: 4Pyro: 2Scout: 4Spy: 3Sniper: 4Demoman:3