Chapter 37-King vs King

(Your POV)

I started the fight off with a slash with [Lostvayne], which Riser blocked before I summoned [Soda Popper] from my inventory and shot Riser point blank in the chest. Luckily, [Ebony Mail]'s ability kicked in and covered me in a black aura, releasing poison all around me and poisoning Riser. Riser looked noticeably shocked by this, and I grinned as I pulled the trigger. This sent Riser back with a hole in his chest, which closed up quickly to reveal he had a healing factor. I then used [Observe] on him to see his stats and better form a plan.

Riser Phenex
Lvl: 70
Title: Third Son of Phenex
Class: Phenex Noble
HP: 29,800/30,000 (+100 HP per sec) (-5 HP per sec thanks to poison)
MP: 20,000/20,000
Stats-
STR: 102
DEX: 91
CON: 70
INT: 20
WIS: 19
CHA: 69
LUK: 80

I quickly dismissed the pop-up to react to a sudden fireball heading at me, which I summoned [Spellbreaker] to absorb. I stood firm as I held the shield directly in front of me, watching as the shield dispels the spell. This pissed Riser off even more and caused me to grin. I remembered that Riser beat me in all physical stats, as well as charisma, so it looks like I'll have to outwit him with my overwhelming inventory and new surprises.

"Use skill: [Rain Breathing, second form: Sea Bishop]!" I used the skill on both [Lostvayne] and [Soda Popper], making them glow a (f/c) hue and start attacking Riser as if someone was using them

[Lostvayne] slashed at Riser's forehead, followed by me summoning [Trident of the Oracle] and [Areadbhar]. I lunged at Riser to strike a Riser with my trident, followed by me slashing at Riser's legs with [Areadbhar]. Riser got struck in the chest with [Trident of the Oracle], but he somehow kept up to dodge [Areadbhar] before sending a fireball at my face.

I didn't have enough time to dodge the blast, so a fireball hit me dead in the face and sent me back a bit. [Soda Popper] then clicked behind Riser and shot him dead in the face. Riser then grabbed the gun to melt it, but I quickly dismissed both of the weapons I used my breathing style on.

"Use skills: [Rain Breathing, Third form: Nessie] and [Rain Breathing, Fourth Form: Iku Tursu]." I then stomped my foot, summoning thirty different weapons in the earth, hidden from Riser as the man in question charged at me.

As I summoned the weapons below me, I drew both of my spears back as water began covering the tips, similar to how water covers my sword when I use [Water Breathing]. I then waited until Riser was directly in front of me before launching me spears at his wings, forcing them through and sending Riser over the area with weapons underneath it. I then snapped my fingers and all of the weapons shot up from the ground, impaling Riser and sending him upwards.