Chapter 25-U got that

(Your POV)
3 hours after the round began, I was still preparing metal on the [Crafting Table], I examined the blueprints to view my next project, the [Turret]. More specifically, the Aperture Science Turret, the adorable ones that can fill a person with holes in an instant. Speaking of weapons, I had all 13 of my Royal Arms and all 4 of my heroes relics scattered around the stronghold. Some weapons on the walls, some on the roof, some in the walls, all there just so I can [Warp] around the place. I wasn't worried that someone will try to use one of my weapons, someone trying to use a royal arm would result in death and using a heroes' relic would result in the idiot becoming a monster. As I worked, Luffy and Jotaro were looking at the crafting table from behind me, trying to understand what I'm doing.

Everyone else was currently doing their assigned tasks or at the stronghold courtyard with me. Rak, Bam, and Usopp stood atop the gatehouse, focusing on keeping out unwelcome guests since they're the only long-range fighters we have here. Kakyoin, Khun, Jihan, Sujin, and Nami were all inside, planning our next plan of attack.

I sent Sora, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Seungchul, and Ethan off to scout the area and to report back to me. I ordered them to use the teleporter Endorsi set up back at the castle, which she did with no resistance. Everyone who I didn't give a task to was standing along the walls or in the courtyard, making sure no one got close to us.

"Hey, wasn't there one more of you guys?" Jotaro asked out of nowhere as he watched me put together the turret's legs. "Sung, was his name?"

"Yeah, but he wasn't allowed in because of his age." I informed the stand user as I finished one leg and moved onto the next.

"Well that's a load of crap." Endorsi pointed out as she walked in front of me, confusing me a bit. "Me and Khun are way older than him, we're both at least 300 years old."

"How, you look around our age?" Luffy asked as he stood between me and Jotaro.

"Shinsu slows the aging of those who know how to use it." Endorsi explained before pointing over to her boyfriend close friend. "Bam over there might live longer than all of us, since he can control shinsu like it's his best friend, by the way (Y/N), what are you doing?"

"Making a literal army." I answered as I finished making the turret, allowing it to stand up and look at us. "I'm naming this one Timmy."

"Why do you need to make an army, you have a peerage?" Jotaro asked as he examined Timmy the Turret for a bit

"Well reason one is my peerage is more like a group of Generals, best suited to lead the army." I explained before setting Timmy on the ground next to me and starting my next creation, Fulgore. "Plus, Sung and Jihan have their own army of undead and golems respectfully, and I can't let myself get surpassed by my own pieces."

"Maybe Rias should start taking advice from you..." Endorsi pointed over to the entryway, causing all of us to turn our attention to the gatehouse to see a collapsed Rias and Akeno lying next to my sentry.