Chapter 22-Two Paths, Two Storms

(Your POV)
After going back to the clubroom, I saw that Rias and her peerage were back into their normal clothes. As the nine of us walked over to them, I kept on getting the feeling someone was watching us, so I told everyone to wait up for me as I walked outside to check on something.

I then proceeded to walk outside and used my [Seiryu's Eyes] to locate the stalker in question. I looked at the roof, pond, gym, dojo, and even the dungeon, but I still found nothing that could be stalking us. Still, I kept on looking outside to ensure everyone's safety, but I still didn't find anything. So I sighed and was about to walk in before I heard some kind of bird land on a branch.

I looked over my shoulder to see a kind of Phoenix-looking bird perched on a nearby tree, watching me intently. I thought nothing of it and was about to open the door before I realized why Rias and I know each other in the first place, and why I hate fire so much.

So I quickly summoned [Bow of the Clever] and aimed at the bird, firing the bow shortly after and impaling the bird's chest and causing it to turn to ash. Knowing I won't be able to kill it again, I grunted and examined the ashes with [Seiryu's Eyes]. I picked up a speck of the ashes to see an orange colored magic signature on it, and it reeked of cinders and alcohol, that's when I realized this was the familiar of Riser Phenex.

I quickly dug a hole with my shoe and put half of it's ashes into the hole before covering the hole up once more. Then I grabbed the ashes and tossed half of those ashes into the wind and scattered the other half in the field. After doing that, I accepted that's all I can do right now and chose to go inside after dismissing [Bow of the Clever].

Once inside, I saw some confused and worried looks on everyone's faces. So I simply faked an innocent smile and made up something about my believing birds are drones sent by the government to watch us. Causing most of the people here to roll their eyes in annoyance, but Rias and John weren't believing me in the slightest.

I decided to talk to them about it later as I walked over to Rias' magic circle and stepped onto it, causing a bright red lightning enveloping all of us. Of course, the light blinded me for a little bit before my vision slowly returned to me to reveal that all of us were now in some kind of forest that looked to be familiar to me. Get it?

"Welcome, to the familiar forest!" A familiar looking man shouted as he walked up to us. "I'm your host Zatouji!"

(This is why Ash Ketchum doesn't age, I'm 69% sure of it)

"Hey, you look pretty FAMILIAR to me!" I finger gunned the guy, who just sweatdropped at my pun like everyone else then I heard a high-pitched battle cry. "What's that noise?"

"You mother fucker!" My mouse familiar screamed as she shot himself from the tree behind me and stabbed me in the shoulder with his tiny rapier. "How dare you dismiss me in the middle of a battle!"