Chapter 21-Caution: Wet Floor

(Your POV)
Two days after the attack on the Rescue Zone, it was now the weekend and a time to relax or train. I personally spent the weekend relaxing at the ORC clubroom with Yoshino with me. Normally, I would be worried for Yoshino's innocence while hanging out with Issei and Akeno, but everyone else kind of forced them to be on their best behavior while Yoshino was in the same room as them.

As of right now, me and Yoshino sat on the couch, with me playing a game of chess against Rias and Yoshino sharing a chocolate with Koneko. I was constantly staring into Rias's eyes as she sat on the chair across from me, constantly changing my focus from her eyes to the chessboard and back.

Issei on the other hand was proving that his perversion wasn't his only personality trait, since he was busy trying to figure out some kind of social media platform that was specifically used by devils. He sat on the chair next to me, so I can see his phone screen, and I was surprised to see a music sheet.

"Issei, is there some sort of perverted code in that music sheet of yours?" I asked the guy, earning an offended stare from him. "Dude, c'mon, you're the second most hated character on Wattpad for your perversion, of course I'd be suspicious."

"Well you're not wrong, but Joe managed to get me into music, so I'm trying it out." Issei announced as he read the music sheet and tried humming to the tune. "Do you play any instruments?"

"No, I'm just really good at singing and mimicking other people's voices." I said the last part in Issei's voice, freaking him out a bit while I smirked. "The sea isn't really a place for instruments because, you know, water damage and high pressure."

"You sing?" Akeno excitedly asked as she walked behind the couch and placed her hands on the back of the seat. "Care to sing a song for us?"

"I don't like singing in front of people." I embarrassingly scratched my cheek while moving my knight piece to take Rias' rook. "I get way too nervous."

"Father, you sing me a lullaby whenever I have trouble sleeping." Yoshino pulled at my sleeve, while her statement attracted the attention of everyone else in the room, which was Koneko, Kiba, Dark, and Joe. "I really like that Jellyfish one."

"That's the one my grandfather used to sing and how did you know it was about jellyfish?" I asked my adoptive daughter before lightly booping her on the nose and earning a giggle.

"Aw, how sweet." Akeno teased in a joking manner, different from her usual seductive voice.

"Is now a bad time to mention I thought that was a girl singing this entire time?" Joe questioned everyone, most likely referring to the time I used my mother's voice to sing her lullaby.

"(Y/N), if you sing a song, I'll let you tou-" Rias was about to flaunt her chest before she realized Yoshino was staring at her in confused awe. "Erm...let's just say I'll give you a special reward."

"That's a no from me." I bluntly shot back, fully aware of Rias' idea of a reward, but I'm fairly certain she wouldn't last that long even if I did accept.

"That's not gonna work." Dark pointed out from the bookshelf before pulling something from his pocket. "(Y/N), how about giving us a song and I'll get a friend of mine to send out someone to clean out the beach nearby."

"Deal accepted!" I enthusiastically accepted Dark's offer, since I can't stand it when trash is thrown into bodies of water. "I'll sing that jellyfish song Yoshino mentioned."