six.

---------
S C E N E
6
------------
Mr cliche
Schedules a Saturday
Session..?
----

S E B A S T I A N 'S  M I N D
___________________

The drive was silent.

Armani just sat there, looking through the tinted window of the passenger seat.

I could tell that she found the silence comfortable, I on the other hand found it quite boring.

A sigh escaped my lips.
My eyes began to wander slightly, drifting over towards her side. Her seated figure, leaned against the door while she let her thoughts engulf her.

I let my eyes lower towards her thighs. The way they flattened, and expended in size against the leather seats.

"You done eye fucking me or do you want us to get into a car crash?"

Her words caught me off guard, so i kissed my lips and focused my eyes on the road.

"My bad, you got nice legs"

She's got more than nice legs. She's got a few more things that quickly lurk into my mind. I grip the steering at the thought.

"I know, don't mean you gotta stare at em..you don't see me lookin' at your dick"

I stifled a grin, shaking my head slightly.

"I mean..I wouldn't mind"

She lets out a scoff;

"Easy there, partner. There's not much to see"

My jaw drops slightly at her words, and I find myself laughing a little.

Ou this girl has attitude. Makes me almost want to fuck it out of her. Her aura in general, makes me want to dig deeper into what her deal is..and maybe, fuck with her a little.

I mean she does have a body that's easy on the eyes. I wouldn't mind..

I just have to soften her up a bit then get her where I want her. My curiosity sprung at the thought of her perhaps being under me.

"So when you gon' invite me over?"

Her voice spoke up, causing me to shake back into reality.

Well ..that was easy.

I looked towards her briefly, with a light grin. She brought her maple eyes towards my direction.

"I mean .. tonight is pretty good-"

"Nah dude, not like that"

She let out a soft laugh,

"You crazy, calm down..I meant for the study session thing. We still doing that or?"

Oh yeah..that.

"Uhm yeah..I was thinking next week, but if something changes I'll let you know"

I presumed, she nodded her head before looking elsewhere.

Damn ..she's a little challenge. I don't like challenges. I tossed my gaze towards her once more. Her breasts were pushed together due to her hand placement, and the small skin from underneath her cropped sweater showed. The way she was seated, outlined her hourglass perfectly...