thirteen.

[the above picture is Lamar Thompson]

..........
S C E N E
13
.......
Mr cliche
A little
Too friendly..
....

Armani's thoughts
~

"You what!?"

Kara screeched, almost dropping her books as we made our way up the steps to our next class. Mine being arts and Kara's being biology.

I had just told Kara about Saturdays escapades and well, her reaction towards it was dramatic. As usual.

"It's really not that deep"

Kara scoffed, jogging a step higher and standing in front of me.

"Really not that deep, bitch! You got finger fucked by Sebastian after he paid you to party with him- might aswell confess your undying love for him right now"

Dramatic much.

I rolled my eyes, walking past her and into the second floor halls.

"Kara you're causing a scene."

I nonchalantly said before continuing forward. The patter of Kara's shoes rung in my ears as I held back a grin at the sounds of her squeaking against the clean tiles.
She grasped onto my shoulders, turning me around to face her.

"What the fuck dude, you just dropped a bomb on me then act cool like it's not the biggest thing ever."

Kara looked around her surroundings before pulling me aside, and looking me in the eyes.

"Was it big?"

I laughed softly, shaking my head at Kara's behaviour.

"Bitch we didn't have sex, relax. It was a drunken mistake that I wish I could take back. Now can we please not talk about it"

I said, walking once again before Immediately bumping into a silhouette. I cursed lowly;

"Shit, my bad"

I looked up at a pair of beautiful brown eyes that belonged to a head with nicely trimmed sides and dimpled cheeks.

Lamar. The man I had just bumped into was fucking Lamar Thompson. Lamar the captain of the soccer team, Lamar the daddy from Saturday night...

Oh my gawd. I know we're in the same school but I was not prepared to bump into his ass again..kinda the reason why I chose the stairs on the far right, AWAY FROM HIS USUAL SPOT.

Where's a wine cooler when you need one.

I stood there dumbfounded as he narrowed his eyes at me before opening them in realisation. His charming grin formed, exposing his baby blue rubber laced braces and dimpled cheeks. Increasing my nerves at the sight.

"Oh shit, I know you. You the girl from that party on Saturday"

I blinked quickly when I realised how stupid I looked staring at his fyne ass. I pushed a braid behind my ear before gripping onto the straps of my book bag.