ten.

[the above picture is Jayden Vault]
............
S C E N E
10

..............
Mr cliche
does the
unthinkable..
......

S E B A S T I A N ' S M I N D
______________________

I couldn't sleep at all last night.

I was so close and Alex just had to barge in and ruin the moment.

God, the way she reacted to my touch, her hips grinding, eyes rolling. It sure was a sight that slithered into my mind every time I thought about the flustered state I was left in.

Coco bunny had unintentionally given me blue balls..

And it hurt.

I rose from my couch, sitting up and looking over at my bed. Armani's silhouette presenting itself through my bedsheets. She was fast asleep.

Last night after our little.. entanglement, she was too tipsy to climb up that weird old tree by her house and sneak in through her window, so I had to provide her a station to sleep off her alcohol induced body.

.................

6 hours earlier
1:30 AM

.........................

"Come on bunny, you got it"

I looked at Armani's poor attempts of climbing the tree beside her window.

Her house just had to be double storied.

"I'm trying! It doesn't help that it was raining"

Armani whispered yelled, trying to throw her leg over a branch which only resulted in her almost tripping and falling head first. I lifted my hands, shielding her from that very fate.

She wasn't really far to reach either way.

"Come on Mani! You're almost there!"

Alex yelled, slurring through his speech. Armani and I turned to face his sloshed state, glancing at him in pure annoyance.

"Alex shut the fuck up, you're gonna wake her parents up and I do not want to explain why they're daughter smells like wine and cough syrup, trying to climb her way home!"

I yelled lowly, locking my jaw after. Alex chuckled, throwing his arms and head over the opened window while trying to balance his swaying head against his palm.

He managed to, but looked like his arm could collapse with one push of a finger.

I was tempted to do so, but I had to insure that Coco bunny didn't collapse to her not to tragic doom. She would've probably suffered a mild head ache in the morning or something.

The thought was pretty hilarious, and I almost considered leaving her to climb up herself but she'd be mad at me and make my progress with her harder than it was.