nine.

[the above picture is Alexander Mannor]

------------
S C E N E
9
----------------
Mr cliche took
Me to party
With the English
---

Armani's thoughts
~

Here my dumbass was. Seated beside the enemy, on the way to some party I had no knowledge of.

After I got comfy with Alex, I had learnt that he wasn't so cocky like his brunette buddy and cornstarch. I honestly didn't know why Sebastian wanted to hangout with me so bad, to the point where he'd even pay me.

Man, the rich must be lonely.

That or he just can't bare the thought that somebody, a single soul out there, had rejected his oh so glorious penis. Now he's tryna get me to change my mind maybe?.

Psh well good luck wit dat.

The only white man I'm tryna fuck is Vinnie hacker. Yeah his ass is weird but I just know it's big.

"It's five thirty and Zach says the place is already packed"

Brunette boy, who I've learnt is named Jayden piped up from the backseat. We picked him up not too long ago and he was not so bad on the eyes. His egotistic ass was the problem, other than that, he had nice emerald green eyes, brown curls and black stud earrings on each of his earlobes. He was cute. He was subtle with his dress code, which consisted of a mere grey hoodie, dark pants and red and black air Jordans.

I swear niggas know how to rock dem shoes.

I was seated in the front seat, mindlessly scrolling through my phone, contemplating on whether or not I should tell Kara I'm on my way to a party with satan himself or just spill the tea when we're together. Knowing Kara, it ain't like she gon come join me at this party, she has social anxiety, much like me..just mine is manageable.

"Damn okay, you think it's gonna be crazy?"

Sebastian asked while driving, and focusing on the road. I ain't gon lie, he looked quite pleasing to the eyes when the sun would hit him in the right angle. It detailed his dark disheveled mane and oceanic gaze, adding a light glint to his gold nose ring.

I decided I'd just tell Kara tomorrow, after my free breakfast and easy money. I could probably go thrift shopping later tomorrow, since I'm gettin payed.

I couldn't contain my grin.

"What's up, what's with the smile?"

Sebastian spoke up, shifting his gaze briefly towards me which made me realise I had been smiling like a doof for a good minute.

"Oh Nah, I'm just excited for this crazy party"

Sebastian nodded, easing his palm towards my thigh and lighting grasping it. I slowly placed my hand over his, tossing him a sweet grin before tightening my grip onto his hand. He hissed softly as I pushed his hand off me then threw my leg over the other, focusing on the road ahead of us.

Sebastian looked at me from his peripheral, rubbing his red hand against the fabric of his pants, presumably cooling the pain.