five.

----------
S C E N E
5
------------
Mr cliche's
Kind side
---

Armani's thoughts..
~

The bell rang and I began to collect my books on the desk.

Mr farrows had just dismissed the class and I couldn't be happier.

It's finally Friday and lunch time for that matter.

I held onto my books, crossing over tables till my eyes fell on Sebastian's empty desk. Speaking of, I hadn't heard much from him in a while.

It had been specifically two weeks since my interaction with him.

After that day I gave him my phone number, he hasn't been as talkative with me nor bothered me for that matter.

Which I found enjoyment in by the way. His presence started, matter affect, is annoying. I didn't fail to notice the small glances he'd give me when I did see him, even the small smirks that would form on his slightly thin lips. I didn't pay much attention to it though, because that's how Sebastian was. A lil sleeze bag that liked coochie.

A bit of me thinks he finds me attractive and quite frankly, I don't blame him. I'm foyne as hell.

After stuffing my books in my locker, I let out a sigh of relief then made my way towards the cafeteria. I followed the loud murmurs of highschool students, before walking through the doors.

I let my gaze drift towards the full indoor lunch room, grinning softly at the soccer team. The leader to be exact. Lamar. Argh!
he is so foyne. A dark brown skin with braided hair, and trimmed sides. He has the prettiest smile that could make and break you.

The dude rocked braces, not to mention his dimples. Lawd, his dimples. I know damn well he's got a toned body underneath that hoodie he's wearing-

My phone began to ring, I furrowed my brows then dug into my back pocket, swiping it's screen then bringing it to my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Are you coming or are you still staring at Lamar?"

Kara's voice rang into my ears, and I couldn't contain my chuckle.

"He is so foyne-

"I know, you tell me almost every time you see him. Now come sit with me..I look like a weirdo sitting by myself with two lunch trays"

I formed a tight grin before looking around the room for the lonely brown/red haired lady. There, in the middle of the large room, sat Kara. A phone clasped against her ear while she chewed on a carrot stick.

"Nobody cares, but I'll be right there"

I giggled before dismissing the call, then stuffing my phone back into my back pocket. I turned my gaze towards Lamar one last time. He was chuckling at one of his friends. Showing off his dimples. Damn, that nigga can run my insides up, Foreal.

I let out an exhale before making my way towards Kara.

"Well finally you're here, I thought Lamar called you over or something"

I took a seat across from kara, taking a sandwich from the tray she had gotten for me.

"Ou girl I wish, I'd be all up in-"

I noticed Kara's drained expression,

"I mean...I'd never ditch you, not even for his foyne ass"

Kara playfully rolled her eyes,