twelve.

.............
S C E N E
12
.........
Mr cliche
gets
Comfy..
...

S E B A S T I A N ' S  M I N D
_____________________

"Oh my god"

Maria let's out a high pitched moan as I hovered over her, wrapping my hand around her throat and pushing my hips further into her entrance. I feel her hand add pressure on my lower abdomen, urging me to pull back on my thrusts.

"Move your hand"

I groan out, and she shakes her head while shutting her eyes tightly. I look down at her pink plump lips and messy black hair. She's an absolute mess and I couldn't help but find it so fucking attractive.

I pushed past her hands pressure, thrusting slowly into her. Her moans lowered and her hand moved to grasp onto my back. I lazily smirked down at her before increasing the pace of my thrusts. Her lips fell open and she let her eyes bug out in surprise.

After dropping Coco bunny at home, later that evening I invited Maria over to release my stress.

My blue balls stress.

After Alex had left I was quick to call her over, drink a little booze and get her where I wanted her.  In my bed, while I screwed the life out of her.

I cursed lowly at the feel of her warm walls engulfing my shaft. This was the third time tonight that I had screwed her, with only ten minute break times in between.

I felt her nails dig into my back as I thrusted fast, then slow and fast again.

Pussy is a blessing and I'm so glad I'm alive to experience it.

I dug into her, watching her arch her neck while letting out high pitched moans.

After doggy, missionary had to be one of my favourite positions. I got to watch her react to me and I loved the sight.

I cursed lowly when I began thrusting faster into her, bringing my face to bury against her neck. Her juices seeped through the cracks, some sprinkling out due to my force. I listened to her cry out as I shut my eyes, shielding my pleasured expressions.

Something about letting a girl see me at my most vulnerable state, just didn't sit right with me.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, letting out a hum of approval when my member began to twitch inside of her.

Her scent still remained, slipping into my nostrils.

She smelt good and felt just as better.

I slowed the pace of my thrusts, letting my eyes roll back slightly as I breathed heavily against her skin. I didn't even realise I had a harsh grip on Maria neck. It only dawned upon me when i felt her hand continuously tap at my palm, so I loosened my grip.

She exhaled harshly and I pulled out, falling beside her and breathing out.

"I hate you"

She mumbled out before baring her back to me. I chuckled, bringing my hand to run up and down her back.

"What'd I do?"